Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Key Combos simultaneously with the same button press

Hello

Is is not possible to map multiple Key Combos to the same Trigger on a controller with a single press?

Example:
    Every time i press R1 i not only want to trigger the d-pad up twice (mark enemy) but also to pull the right stick down a little bit (recoil reduction).

The problem is that i have to put the recoil reduction in the "Hold until release" categorie and the d-pad up twice in the "Execute at once" because it is not possible to put the same button twice in the "Hold until release" categorie.

I put them all under "Single Press".
    My "Hold until release" should look like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rewasd1.PNG
Views:	489
Size:	223.1 KB
ID:	224161

...and my "Execute at once" should look like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rewasd2.PNG
Views:	501
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	224162

As soon as i click "Execute at once", the Key combos get transferd into the "Hold until release" Tab and they do not stay or work simultaneously.

Can maybe someone help me?

I bought the full version yesterday and i think its a game changing programm. Im just a little bit disappointed that it is not possible to map multiple key combos to the same trigger (which get executed simultaneously)...

Thank You
    Attached Files

Hello,

I think you may try to make this look combo with Execute at once mode and set a turbo - http://recordit.co/4XiHsvIwcf.
    In this case once you press&hold R1 the combo will be reproduced constantly, until you release the button.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello Star-Lord

Thank you for your response.

I allready tried that and i doesn't work the way i intended it to work. It should only press d-pad up twice one time and not repeat itself in a loop. With this solution the recoil reductions works perfect but it also keeps spamming the d-pad up...

Thats why i wanted to separate them.

Is there any other solution or have you planed to implement simultaneous key combos (so that you can use "Hold until release" and "Execute at once" at the same time with the same trigger)?

Comment

Hello,

I see. Maybe you could use shortcut feature to make the combo with D-pad Up. It requires couples of button to press (like L1=R1, for example) and set Execute at once comb.
        The recoil combo continue using separately in hold until release mode. Steps are this link

I don't know would it be convenient to play, but you may try it.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello

Shortcut would be a good idea but sadly the shortcurt will only be activated when both buttons are pressed at the exact same time...
          So if I'm allready pressing L1 (walking around a corner while in the scope/zoom) and then press R1 to shoot, then the shortcut will not be activated.

They both work standalone, but as soon as i try to combine them, they wont work (can't combine them).

Would be really really cool if this maybe gets implemented in the next realease (i'm sure i'm not the only one that tries to achieve this)

Comment

Hello,

I have another idea.

Try to set a long pause before the RT release (screenshot). Use the "Execute at once" mode and don't forget to set a turbo option. Try to adjust the pause value in combo the way you need.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello

Doesn't work either, it just keeps shooting the gun for 6 seconds and there is no way to stop it.
              I guess i just have to wait some time, maybe there will be a implementation for this at some point in the future

Thank you very much for your Help

Comment

Doesn't work either, it just keeps shooting the gun for 6 seconds and there is no way to stop it.
                Could you please re-check whether you have Turbo checked? With this option, the combo stops when you release the button with a Turbo. You can add a bigger pause if you press and hold this button longer. However, Turbo option requires Rapid Fire feature. Is it on (has trial days left or is purchased)?

Comment

Hello

My mistake, it worked with the turbo checked (yes i purchased the whole programm with all features).

Ok so far the d-pad up twice and the right stick down are working like a charm, thank you very much

Now i ran into another problem with Bunny Hopping / Jumpshots (sprint, jump and then jump again as soon as the you hit the ground). There is a problem with a delay:

I want it to keep spamming the jump button (X) when i do a "Long Press" on X. So i set the turbo to 100ms: See the attachement...
                  The problem is that if I press X just a single time (not a long press), then there is a noticeable delay (it feels like more than 100ms).
                  I also played around with the Press Time of the long press but this doesn't seem to help :/

I feel like this has to do with reWASD processing/checking if the input is a normal or a long press, but 100ms+ seems to be a bit to long.

Is there any workaround or solution to this?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Default [Long press] value is 300ms. You can set it as low as 100ms in [Preferences > Press time]. If 100ms is still too much you can check [Start press] or [Release press] activators. They aren't affected by activator timers.

[Start press] activator will fire up once when you press the button. [Release press] activator will fire up when you release the button.

To avoid multiple triggers, you might want to set [Single press] activator to [None] and set an [Unmap] flag on it, though that will disable the ability to hold that button in game.

Comment

Hello

Thanks for the help.

I have managed to set it the way i wanted:
                      1. Set [X] to unmapped (first tab)
                      2. Set a 100mms Turbo on a long press (second tab)
                      3. Set "Start Press" to Button [X] (second last tab)

Now when i press [X] just a single time, then the jump in the game gets registered immediately and there is no delay. When i press [X] a bit longer (like 300ms) then the jumping repeats itself in a loop.

This Programm is amazing, thx very much

Comment

Working...
                      X