devs - pls Need function to toggle 2 keys in a single press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• devs - pls Need function to toggle 2 keys in a single press

So i really would like to be able to have a single press toggles from "Key 1" and then "key 2" so when i press it once it goes to key 1 and when i press it again key 2, then back to key 1. like a switch. this would be very helpful. having to use the other option is hard in a fast pace game i am playing and need to swtich weapons without having to remember to double press or that nonsense. i tried setting long press to 100 but that still isnt the same a single press which is way less.

so i hope the dev can help me with this.

Hello!

We have such option — we call it Break in the combo:
    1. Choose the target physical button and go to Key Combo section.
    2. Add Key 1 - Break - Key 2

Click image for larger version

Name:	ffa3b92d23.png
Views:	214
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	224305

First press will give you 1, and the second press will emulate 2. Third press will start the sequence once again. Also, you can add more keys separated by a break to one physical button.

Comment

Hey awesome! ... Now i have run into another issue lol. After i have assigned this to my Paddles it still recongizing them as there aliases (A,B,X,Y) how do i stop that? (i tried changing the controlller mapping to Unmapped, but that doesnt help. Do i have to unmap them in the Xbox config as well or doesnt that matter anymore?

Comment

Good to know that the solution has worked.

Yes, you need to Unmap the paddles in the native app. Especially if you are using reWASD together with Xbox Elite 2.

Comment

Hello,

If you have an Xbox Elite 2, then please, unmap paddles with Xbox Accessories app as well (screenshot). Here, some troubleshooting information (link)
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
          X