Recoil control and Shift Button questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recoil control and Shift Button questions

Hey guys, im trying to do a simple 'macro' to the Right Stick kinda compensate for recoil, like if im pushing right stick down, but my script simply doesnt work and ive tried a lot of other ways i find here on forum. If i simply press the shortcut button yes, the script will work and my right stick will go down, but if i press ANY other button like shooting, crouching or anything, the script kinda pauses, so it seems that is one action or another.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	723
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	224679

The second question is, i programmer the shift button to the key 'F', then if i press F it works normal and i get my mouse and etc back, BUT, almost everytime i do this, some actions start to happen automatic, like if i press F then my mouse goes back, then i press F again to turn back to controller, but my character starts moving forward forever, like if im pressing 'W' forever. Anyone know what can cause this?

You have [Absolute deflection] node there. For recoil compensation you need to use [Relative deflection] (click on the left side of the node to change it):

Name:	2021-03-22 00.50.41 help.rewasd.com 823bd31b3060.png
Views:	541
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	224681

As for your second question, can't say anything until I see the config you're using. You can find the .rewasd file here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles\

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      You have [Absolute deflection] node there. For recoil compensation you need to use [Relative deflection] (click on the left side of the node to change it):

Name:	2021-03-22 00.50.41 help.rewasd.com 823bd31b3060.png
Views:	541
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	224681

As for your second question, can't say anything until I see the config you're using. You can find the .rewasd file here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles\
      thx man, i will try the recoil with this setting in a min, and my config is here
      Attached Files

Comment

Config file doesn't seem to have anything out of the ordinary. Though you do have "inertional" mappings on mouse zones, but they aren't involved with moving forward or backward.

I wonder if [Ease of access] features of Windows for keyboard could be involved.

You should try updating if you're not on the latest version of reWASD (5.6.2.3717).

Setting higher process priority for [reWASDservice.exe] might help.

Comment

well thx, i get the recoil and working on it, its better
          but the other thing on shift is strange, sometimes it happens sometimes not, sometimes i can just press F again and it 'unstuck', sometimes i need to alt + tab cuz if i not my character keeps pressing W and walking forward forever lol

edit: i think the problem is like, if i press the shift button then get back my keyboard for example, if i press shift button again to get control back AND accidentally press any keyboard button at the same time then this keyboard button will be pressed forever. One example can be like if im pressing control to crouch, then i use shift button, my char will be forever crouching, or walking forward, or anything
          Last edited by klausdark6; 22.03.2021, 05:04.

Comment

Originally Posted by klausdark6 View Post
            edit: i think the problem is like, if i press the shift button then get back my keyboard for example, if i press shift button again to get control back AND accidentally press any keyboard button at the same time then this keyboard button will be pressed forever. One example can be like if im pressing control to crouch, then i use shift button, my char will be forever crouching, or walking forward, or anything
            If you toggle some key in Main mode, it should be un-Toggled in this mode again. So you can't stop Toggle while you are in the Shift mode. Does it the same you are talking about or do you have other steps?

Comment

Working...
            X