Mouse doesnt get simulated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse doesnt get simulated

I just got rewasd and everything works fine. Only my mouse doesnt get showed as a controller. But my keyboard does for some reason. And yes I checked that I use the correct mouse. I hope anyone can help me out there. Even tested several configs without success

Please show me your group, like here:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cb2245abf0.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	225341
    Also attach a screenshot of the mouse settings in reWASD.. Thanks!

Comment

Name:	Unbenannt1.PNG
Views:	297
Size:	573.9 KB
ID:	225344

Name:	Unbenannt.PNG
Views:	223
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	225345
      These are both of my settings
      Attached Files

Comment

The mouse in your device group is not the physical mouse to which you apply the config. Ungroup devices, enable Device Detection mode to detect your physical mouse then re-group the devices and apply the config to this group. Here is a help article on identifying devices.

Comment

Name:	Unbenannt.PNG
Views:	198
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	225348
          I was running "Detect active devices" and saw my correct mouse name. After I setup the correct mouse and ran the program nothing worked other then the mouse wheel​​​

Comment

Ok nvm got it to work. But the mouse doesnt moves smooth. Like I move the mouse a little to the side and and "jumps" to the left. And not smooth

Comment

The thing is, you have a gaming mouse. It needs to be configured a little differently. Use this guide to set it up correctly.

Comment

Ok nvm got it to work. But the mouse doesnt moves smooth. Like I move the mouse a little to the side and and "jumps" to the left. And not smooth
                It's important to understand, that sticks do not work as the mouse does. To turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection. Which, in case of mapping the stick to physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction. Please check out this video, we explain all the settings you can change (both in-game and in reWASD), and show how exactly the mouse remapped to a stick is different from the regular mouse: Also, here's the post where we describe all the settings that you can change to make mouse movement better.

Comment

Working...
                X