No announcement yet.

Unable to use shift-1 only on Logitech G402

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a common recommendation we have for the wireless keyboards and mice — yep, they should be initialized as a mouse, but you can add the mappings to the physical keyboard using the mouse sub-config and Additional mouse button section (the one you have used to add F16). In this case, anything you press on the keyboard will actually be remapped.

Could you please try it? You have a long list of devices at the bottom left in reWASD, so I am not sure which one to choose, but it should work and no need to sacrifice the keyboard

Comment

Had to reinstall all my keyboard and mouse's drivers (I use a ton, and all Logitech) before your suggestion worked but at last it's fixed now. The K360 that I mostly use is a rather old Unifying device so it seems that it doesn't play nice with other new device drivers.

Comment

Originally Posted by FightingGamesOldDude View Post
        Had to reinstall all my keyboard and mouse's drivers (I use a ton, and all Logitech) before your suggestion worked but at last it's fixed now. The K360 that I mostly use is a rather old Unifying device so it seems that it doesn't play nice with other new device drivers.
        We're glad that everything is okay!

Comment

Working...
        X