Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse not working

Heyall, i have a logitek k270 but the mouse is not working. i grouped them

Logitech: G Hub creates virtual devices (LGHID-something) for its native remapping. It's recommended to select an actual device. You can find it with [Device detection].

Mouse not working: If you are remapping it to a virtual gamepad stick - it's normal. It probably has an [Unmap] flag set. You can set a key to "unlock" the mouse by following these instructions.

Comment

I tried everything..

Comment

Hmm.. Another screenshot of the group editor, to see how those devices are initialized as, would be nice. Along with explanation, what actually are those three devices you have there:
        • USB Reciever - is it the Logitech K270 keyboard?
        • HID-compliant mouse - looks like a mouse but have to make sure.
        • Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad - what? Are you running reWASD on virtual machine on Mac?

Comment

USB Reciever is the the usb of the keyboard and mouse (the logitech product has both and one usb)
          HID-mouse i guess the mouse again?
          Apple Internal is the keyboard of the laptop

I have a macbook pro, that runs windows 10 through bootcamp

Comment

Hey there!

It seems that the problem is with the device initialization. Most likely USB receiver may be working as a mouse in your case.

Please follow these steps:
            1. Ungroup everything you have there, so all the devices are shown separately in the bottom left corner of the main window.
            2. Use Detection mode to find the correct Keyboard and Mouse. If you press the mouse button but see keyboard in reWASD, then you will need to re-initialize it (from the context menu of an active device):
            3. After you are sure about all the devices, please group Mouse and Keyboard and try to Apply your config and test it

Comment

Thanks, the problem is that both mouse and keyboard use the same reciever but in the re-initialization i can only pick one

Comment

Originally Posted by POUTSA View Post
                Thanks, the problem is that both mouse and keyboard use the same reciever but in the re-initialization i can only pick one
                Hey!
                We have a workaround for your particular case, the point is to initialize your device as a Gaming mouse and assign the necessary keyboard binds in the mouse Additional buttons menu.
                This tutorial explains how to remap actual additional mouse buttons, but you don't need to change anything in the native mouse software, you just need to click the Keypad icon and add WASD and other needed mappings.
                And, if you wish, we have a config for this case: it looks like the PS4 Remote Play config (with basic mappings for mouse and keyboard), except they're transferred to that Additional Mouse buttons section.

Comment

Thanks! The config worked at first but then keyboard became mouse and spin around lol. without changing anything

Comment

Specify in more detail, what do you mean? Send a screenshot of your config and device initialization.

Comment

Auto detect detects both mouse and keyboard as the same. It worked at first but when i off-ed remap and reactivated it didnt

Comment

It seems that you have enabled Autodetect for the previous config, the one that is suitable for the "normal" keyboard and mouse (1). Please switch to it and remove the Autodetect mark here (2). Then open the config for the wireless devices and enable Autodetect for it (or just Apply manually):

Click image for larger version

Name:	fbfe3a5a4f.png
Views:	2892
Size:	485.3 KB
ID:	225931

Comment

Working...
                        X