Need helping making a config for Chivalry 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need helping making a config for Chivalry 2

So i'm using a previous config from Apex legends for aim assist in chiv 2, I changed the mappings but not the mouse curve. I did change deflection from low:100 med: 20063 to low:100 med:32768 and lowered the inital speed to 8 from max. This was fixed my aim from flying all over the place but it still doesn't feel right it feels too slow. I'm going to try putting the sensitivity in game to max and try to get the right rewasd from there.

Additionally I want to set up key combos for certain things but I'm not sure how to go about doing it. There's attacks called drags and accells where you attack and turn your camera into or away from an enemy so that they are at the very edge of your screen. This speeds up or slows down your attack making it harder to defend against. I was gonna use it on lmb for attack, but would I use absolute or relative deflection for this?

Attached Files

Originally Posted by iNiles View Post
    I'm going to try putting the sensitivity in game to max and try to get the right rewasd from there.
    That's the way. In-game sensitivity setting will set the maximum possible camera turning speed, while [X/Y Sensitivity] along with [Response] curve in [Advanced setting] of reWASD will set "how fast you can get to that maximum speed".

Originally Posted by iNiles View Post
    I was gonna use it on lmb for attack, but would I use absolute or relative deflection for this?
    Absolute deflection would be overridden by any stick movement (or mouse movement, if it is remapped to a stick), so you should use relative deflection.

Comment

So i'm wondering if 100 vs -100 deflection is in a certain direction? Or is it just how far the stick is pushed. I attached the keycombo I made, just not sure if it would let me swing both left and right faster.
      Attached Files

Comment

Use case #19 explains the numbers used with deflections (the one in your combo will deflect virtual right stick to the rightmost point).

Your [Combo] won't do much but press [RT] for a short moment. Last deflection won't work because you don't have a pause after it, so combo will end right away, returning the stick to default position.

For most games to register a button pressed you should set a pause of 17-20ms (1000/FPS) between press and release nodes (or you can set [Delay between keys] to that value, though it will add pauses between all nodes). I'd suggest setting [Delay between keys] to zero, and adding pause nodes at 2nd position and at the end. First should be set to at least 20ms. Last - for the time you'd need that stick to be held for successful attack.

Comment

Thanks, I think it might be easier to achieve with a shift modifier and just increase the response curve, sensitivity and deflection. Would changing the mouse zone to left and right mean the shift would increase only left and right speed or am I misunderstanding that.

Comment

Not sure about shifts. It is possible to make camera turn left or right with [LMB] depending on shift modifier key is being held, if that's what you mean. You'd have to map a button to a "left" combo on main shift, and "right" combo at some other shift.

Mouse zones are the delta/speed ranges. "Left and right" are directions. You can map something to them. On their own they don't do anything.

Comment

Working...
            X