How configure paddles in gamepad KAISER - NXKROMKSR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How configure paddles in gamepad KAISER - NXKROMKSR

I need help about how to configurate paddles in gamepad KAISER - NXKROMKSR.
    Paddles doesn´t appear in the rewasd programm when I conect the device in the same way I could do with xbox elite, so I have no way to configure paddles.

Hello.

Unfortunately, your device is not in the list of officially supported devices.

Regarding the additional gamepad buttons, paddles, etc., we have made a huge research and came to the conclusion that reWASD is not able to detect the additional buttons/paddles, since they are not reported to Windows as separate controls, unlike Xbox Elite 1 and 2 paddles. The rest of controllers containing extra buttons or paddles are recognized as Xbox 360 or Xbox One only. It does not depend on the license (free\paid).

Please contact the controller manufacturer, we will gladly cooperate to bring the full support to all the controllers.

Comment

Thanks for answering so soon. I had head pain looking for how to do it.
      I have a paid license from rewasd, I boutht it in 2018. I saved the invoice if it was needed.

Comment

Thank you. We appreciate you are that much long with us.

Just the issue is not in the license or purchase, the issue is related to the gamepad and its manufacturer. The gamepad's back buttons are not being reported, unfortunately.

The only way to fix it is just to contact the controller's manufacturer and ask them to contact us for the cooperation.

Comment

If this can useful for someone I could use reWASD for PC with gamepad KAISER - NXKROMKSR making this steps:

Visit the site from krom: https://api.kromgaming.com/uploads/p...quickguide.pdf

1º Download and install drivers https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VR_...tHVy6n_QD/view .
          Make it like the video shows :
          https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I3cnPWKaOdVvxwiqyH3lU7Y7H2_gJHW8

2º After that select profile 1 or 2 with the rear MODE switch. You can store up to 2 differents configurations.

3º. Select Program with the rear switch. (Normal mode disables the programmed paddles)

4º To program paddles press and hold SET button for 3 seconds, RGB lighting bar startsflashing.
          Then press the selected button to map (X for example) and then press the selected paddle from M1 to M4 to store the mapped button.
          Lighting bar stop flashing and the
          program is completed.

I could programm paddles to "B", to "X", to "left stick" and to "right stick"

If you don´t install drivers from kromgaming you won´t be able to program paddles

5º Use reWASD for make the settings you prefer in very similar way if you had a xbox one gamepad.

6º Enable gamepad for the game you want to play in bigpictures from steam (At the begining worked without bigpictures from steam, later I don´t know the reason, if I don´t unmapped buttons doesn´t work, so I needed to enable gamepad in bigpictures from steam)

Edit:
          I´ve updated reWASD to the last version 5.7.1 and now I don´t need enable gamepad for the game in bigpictures from steam but the problem I have now it´s the icon tray stay in the tool bar after I close reWASD and the game

I´ve tried in options all disabled but the icon tray appears when I launch the game and it doesn´t dissappear:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	consulta.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	226294
          Last edited by turina3; 24.06.2021, 20:14.

Comment

For disable the icon tray I need click in "Show icon tray" + apply and then uncheck "Show icon tray" + apply everytime I launch a game using reWASD

Comment

Originally Posted by turina3 View Post
              For disable the icon tray I need click in "Show icon tray" + apply and then uncheck "Show icon tray" + apply everytime I launch a game using reWASD
              Tray icon should be visible only when an option to show it or a battery status of your gamepad is enabled. In your case latter seems to be enabled.
              reWASD is unable to launch any games. Maybe you've meant the [Autodetect] feature?

I was unable to reproduce this. Would be great if you could add more information about the issue. Now I can only suggest to use [Clear data] button at [Preferences > General] or to do a clean re-install of reWASD.

Comment

Hi,

- I uninstalled reWASD, deleted all my profiles (I did a backup)
                - I reboot my pc and the I did a clean install with the last version 5.7.1
                - I left everything unchecked in preferences and in desktop notifications:

Name:	preferencias.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	226298

Name:	notificaciones.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	226299

- I reboot my pc

- I open rewasd, I launch any game from steam and then the tray icon appears in the right down corner like in image I attached

After that the only options I have for disable the tray ico is:

1º Rebooting my pc or
                2º Go to preferences check tray icon and apply + uncheck tray icon and apply

In fact if I click with right button mouse to the icon, appears the option "Hide" , I click there but nothing happens.

This issue didn´t happen with the old version from rewasd I was using reWASD510-1302

I use windows 10 pro 64 bits version 2004

Thanks for all.

Comment

I have came back to version 5.1.0.1302 and I have not the problem with tray icon, a pity but I think I´ll stay in this old version

Comment

Hey there!

We have tried to repeat the steps you have but unfortunately we could not reproduce this issue.

Have you tried to clear data and get the same behavior? Could you please manually stop the agent from Task manager and try to perform the same steps?

Comment

Hello,

Yes I tried clear data.

I did what you say about stop from Task manager and that it was only another way to close tray icon fro rewasd.

I don´t know which could be the reason I have this problem but not you.

Maybe the controllers I had to install for the new controller "kaiser-nxkromksr" generate this problem or may be as the device is not in the list of officially supported devices produces this issue.

I bought this controller a few days ago because my xbox elite 1 is being repaired and I think I am going to ask for a return.

Thanks for all

Comment

We'll keep looking for what causes the issue. Once we find what causes it, we will update the topic. Thank you!

Comment

Hey there!

Unfortunately, there is still nothing from our side. We have tried the same conditions but haven't reproduced the issue at all.

May I ask you to check the registry entry for me?

Please go to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Disc Soft\reWASD\Config" and check Autorun. Which value does it have?
                          Also, one more question. You wrote that when you click "Hide" nothing happens. Do other tray menu options work? Can you, let's say, Open reWASD using the tray icon?

Comment

I came back to 5.1.0.1302 version and I´ll stay in this version at the moment where I have not that issue.

I finished tired of installing and uninstalling the programm for making tests and tries.

Thanks for all, if some day I try again a newer version I will comment by here. In the old version when I go to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Disc Soft\reWASD\Config" 0 appears.

I remember that in the new version nothing worked clicking right mouse in tray icon, only a list appeared but nothing worked, only clicking twice in the tray icon opened rewasd programm.

Comment

Got it. I am sorry that you are forced to use an older version. In case we find something (or maybe you test it again), would be happy to share any news.

As far as I understand, the tray agent hangs out in your case (or maybe even crashes, as other options do not work). It may be a chance that there are some errors in Event Viewer related to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X