Tray Icon Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tray Icon Issues

The main tray icon will reappear if you switch resolutions. The checkbox is unticked, but the icon appears. Checking it, applying, unchecking, and applying once more is required every time.

Originally Posted by Mobeeuz View Post
    The main tray icon will reappear if you switch resolutions. The checkbox is unticked, but the icon appears. Checking it, applying, unchecking, and applying once more is required every time.
    Hi.
    If I understand you correctly, the tray icon appears after you change the screen resolution on the system?
    If so, I tried to reproduce your situation and my tray icon did not appear.
    I suggest you to try to clear data. To do this, go to Preferences -> General Tab -> [Clear data] button. Then confirm the action and check if the issue persists.
    Also check the version of reWASD you are using.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hi.
      If I understand you correctly, the tray icon appears after you change the screen resolution on the system?
      If so, I tried to reproduce your situation and my tray icon did not appear.
      I suggest you to try to clear data. To do this, go to Preferences -> General Tab -> [Clear data] button. Then confirm the action and check if the issue persists.
      Also check the version of reWASD you are using.
      Using the latest version. Sorry, I meant when a game changes my resolution, the icon reappears. I will try the clear data option when I get home.

Comment

Hey there!

The issue is confirmed, it happens if the DPI changes. Thank you for the report, we will check it and will try to fix in the upcoming version. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Glad to hear it could be replicated.. You guys are always so polite, are you sure you're not Canadian?

Comment

Nope thanks for your assumption and kind words though

Comment

Hey there!

The issue with the tray agent is fixed, thanks a lot for the report.

You could check it in the new version — reWASD 5.8. The full list of novelties is here.

Comment

Working...
              X