X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASDer
    replied
    Hey there!

The issue with the foot pedal is fixed in reWASD 5.8.1. Would be great if you update and confirm that for us
    The full list of novelties is here.

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Great! We will try to add the fix to the upcoming version.

Leave a comment:

• whaleroad
    replied
    This worked! Thanks for letting me know about the workaround.

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Hey there!

After a bit of testing, I have noticed that even if the pedal disappears from the GUI after the initialization, you can still use and remap it after you restart reWASD. Could you please try this workaround while we are working on the fix?

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Hello!

I have just re-checked the foot pedal we have, and it seems I have reproduced the issue with the device that disappears after the initialization. Will check it with a team, and I will get back to you once I have any news.

Leave a comment:

• whaleroad
    replied
    Yes, it is different from the two virtual Logitech devices. The problem is it disappears after I choose keyboard as the type of input.

Another video showing the issue.

Leave a comment:

• wookiepediologist
    replied
    This is not correct, actually. The mouse device that you show on a video is a virtual gamepad created by Logitech driver.
    Your foot pedal must have a different name. Just the device that you select is not correct

Leave a comment:

• whaleroad
    replied
    Well, I was wrong - it is not fixed. It did for a moment show up as a keyboard, but when I grouped it with my controller it turned into a mouse.

Here is a video showing the issue.

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Oh, good news! Not sure what has happened here, but that's cool that it is working OK now. Thank you for letting us know.

Leave a comment:

• whaleroad
    replied
    So nevermind - I reinitialized the foot pedal in its native software application and rewasd recognized it correctly. Thanks for your patience and help!

Leave a comment:

• whaleroad
    replied
    Here is a link to the problem.

I totally get that it's not supported. Just kinda bummed that it was working before the update, and now it's not.

Leave a comment:

• wookiepediologist
    replied
    We would also appreciate it if you could send us the video of what is actually happening for the better understanding.

Leave a comment:

• wookiepediologist
    replied
    If the steps completed did not help, unfortunately, there is nothing else we can do as this device was never tested by us. The list of the supported devices can be found here.

Leave a comment:

• whaleroad
    replied
    I followed steps 1-4 and still get the same outcome. Immediately when I select the USB composite device and choose keyboard as the input device, it forces it to be a mouse. Did not happen before the update. The usb composite device is an iKKEGOL usb foot pedal.

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Thanks for your fast reply. Please try to make a clean refresh for the reWASD (it won't affect your configs):

1. Go to Preferences (a gear icon at the bottom right), General tab
    2. Click Clear data button and confirm your action
    3. Wait until the GUI and tray agent appear
    4. Initialize your devices from scratch and try again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X