Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whaleroad
    replied
    Wow, very fast customer service! Small problem though.

I have downloaded and installed the new version, and now my foot pedal shows up as a USB composite device (like it should). I tell REWASD that it is a keyboard, and it categorizes it correctly. But when I try to group it with my elite 2, it switches itself to a mouse. I have tested this several times with the same outcome.

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    I think that is the fastest feature implementation ever

You are welcome to check reWASD 5.8 that includes the ability to switch slot of the group with Elite controller using the hardware switcher.

Other novelties are described here.

Leave a comment:

• whaleroad
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply. Really love this software btw, great work.

Leave a comment:

• Support Agent
    replied
    Currently reWASD can react to profile-change button of Xbox Elite Series 2 only when this controller is not in a group.
    We already working on a solution, but I don't have ETA of it at the moment. You will be notified once it's implemented.

Leave a comment:

• whaleroad
    started a topic Device Grouping Help

Device Grouping Help

I have an xbox elite series 2 controller that I group with a foot pedal (shows up as a USB composite device). Everything works great, but I cannot get the slots on the xbox controller to register configs when I group the two devices. When I use just the xbox controller, I am able to assign configs to the 4 slots, and when I press the profile button on the controller, the desktop overlay shows it changing to the correct config. If I group them, it will let me assign the configs to slots 1-4, but it does not show it changing in the software when I hit the profile button, nor does it show up on the desktop overlay.

Any suggestions?
Working...
X