Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does reWASD support mouse movements

Hey All,

I have a fully licensed copy of reWASD, I've been using it for over a month to emulate my Mouse and Keyboard while playing Warzone to gain aim assist in game as well as do a lot of customization to emulate a similar to PC experience. My profile works great, but now I'm thinking of using my native KB&M and want to create a new profile doing similar things I do in the Logitech or Razer software I've done in the past amongst test out all sorts of other things.

What I was wondering was is there a way to do any sort of 'stick deflection', but for mouse... so moving your input down similar to how the program works for controller/gamepad inputs? While creating a combo there's an option to change stick deflection by -10% down to help with recoil control for controller inputs, but I don't see an equivalent option to help with native mouse inputs... just the buttons themselves to click. Is there a way to achieve this?

In a related matter is there a way to click a specific coordinate on a screen (X, Y positions)? Just a curiosity thing for other applications I might be able to use this software.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JustFallen; 21.08.2021, 03:33.

Neither of things you've mentioned are possible with reWASD at the moment. Yet both of them are on our to-do list, so they will be implemented eventually.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the feedback.

Comment

You are very welcome.
        Should you have any other questions, please feel free in contacting us back.

Comment

Working...
        X