macros activated on certain conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macros activated on certain conditions

I want to map a macro to a button (in my case it's a double tap of the D button to dash in a game), that is activated only when another button is pressed on the gamepad (let's say left or right on the dpad). In general can I add a condition for a macro and how do I go about doing that. Thank you.

Hello
    You can do this with the Shift mode. Assign left or right on the D-pad as a shift-activator, and set the combo to double-press the desired button.

Comment

Thank you so much. I have another question if you can help.

If I want map a double press of a button lets say D on my keyboard to a button on my gamepad, but i want the second press (of the D) in the key combo to hold the button down. in the key combo menu it should look something like "D ↓ D ↑ , D ↓. I can only get it to do a regular double press of the button, with the last input being the button going up after the press. Is there a way to do that? Also, preferably, I want to hold the assigned button on my gamepad to simulate that D button being pressed down, and to keep the d button pressed down as long as I'm holding it. I know this may be confusing but I could elaborate more if you don't understand. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Try a [Key Combo] like this with [Turbo] flag enabled:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	307
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	227376

It will hold the last [D] for 60 seconds or until you release the button.

Comment

Working...
        X