Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separarte key combos on Push and Release

Hi,

Is there a way to map a key combo to a button press, and another one when released? Can't seem to find it in software. These functions: https://imgur.com/a/1oPSZss

For example, having Shift+2 on press, and Shift+3 on release. Worst case I can auto-hotkey it..but not sure if I'm just missing something since this is on the other button press "types".

Also, is it possible to save a complex combo so that you don't have to redo them when moving them around?

Thanks!

Hello!

The ability to map combos to Start and Release activators is not implemented at the moment. We are planning to add this thing for quite some time, still I do not have any ETA at the moment. Will be happy to let you know once it is released.

Also, is it possible to save a complex combo so that you don't have to redo them when moving them around?
    Right now, you can open the combo, select the whole one (or a part) and Copy it, and then Paste to another combo. Also, you can Copy-Paste all the mappings you have on the button:

Click image for larger version

Name:	7295ee8e42.png
Views:	189
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	227572

The "combo library" (I think this is what you mean) is planned too, but again, no ETA

Comment

Yes that's what I meant. Thanks for the answers will look forward to the new features!

Comment

No problem, will certainly do our best!

Comment

Hey there!

We have released reWASD 6.2 which allows you to set Combos to Start and Release activators. Please download the latest build from the official site or update from the app itself.

Comment

Working...
          X