Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REWASD not recognizing G502 mouse unless GHub is loaded.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REWASD not recognizing G502 mouse unless GHub is loaded.

REWASD is not recognizing my mouse unless I have G-Hub loaded, which is a bit disappointing, If you know anything about G-Hub. The mouse has on-board memory and should not need G-Hub for REWASD to locate.

And, can you please have the G502 available as a virtual mouse? It has a ton of buttons that are useless with REWASD. I shouldn’t have to load 2 virtual mice to have all the buttons, and so far, even with 2 loaded, I don’t have access to all the buttons with REWASD.

Hello!
    Please follow this instruction and make sure to select your real mouse. You can "find" it with [Detection mode].
    For Logitech mouse, you need to use the on-board memory mode and select an actual device instead of a virtual one created by G Hub software.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello!
      Please follow this instruction and make sure to select your real mouse. You can "find" it with [Detection mode].
      For Logitech mouse, you need to use the on-board memory mode and select an actual device instead of a virtual one created by G Hub software.
      Ok, thanks for the response. But, will that still allow me to use the mouse and Sony Navigation controller as a 360 controller?

Comment

Ok, I did as you suggested, and REWASD does not find my G502 wireless mouse. I don’t understand how it’s so hard for a program to not recognize a G502 mouse correctly. In the config I have working it lists the mouse as Logitech_LGVirHid02, but it only has the generic virtual mouse buttons.

Comment

Yes. Each device in reWASD is configured independently and after setting up the mouse, you can add it back to the group with Sony Navigation and remap them into Xbox 360.

Comment

Originally Posted by Maxxgold View Post
            Ok, I did as you suggested, and REWASD does not find my G502 wireless mouse. I don’t understand how it’s so hard for a program to not recognize a G502 mouse correctly. In the config I have working it lists the mouse as Logitech_LGVirHid02, but it only has the generic virtual mouse buttons.
            Please collect the mouse connection logs so that we can see what the problem is. Disconnect all other devices, remove G-Hub and follow the steps:
            1. Unplug all physical controllers.
            2. Open reWASD as Administrator.
            3. Open 'Preferences > General' and click 'StartLog' button.
            4. Connect only the device in question and wait few seconds.
            5. Open 'Preferences > General' again and click 'StopLog' button.
            6. Send us an archive to investigate logs.

Comment

Working...
            X