Performance issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance issue

I just wiped my hard drive and installed rewasd on a fresh OS, and now my keys seem to stick down while in game using my keyboard. For example: if I am running and I release the W after pressing A to strafe I continue to run forward for a second or two after release.

Hi.
    Do you create a virtual controller using reWASD? If so, test if the virtual buttons/stick get stuck after applying the config on a gamepad tester.

Also, please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

I am actually not using a controller. I only use the keyboard and a razer Tartarus gamepad. As for the profile, it was blank. I had not created any remaps yet as it was a fresh install but if I toggled the remap to on it would cause slow/sluggish keystrokes from the keyboard.

Comment

I just tested again and it looks like it is working better now. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

I just tested again and it looks like it is working better now. Sorry for the trouble.

It started it again. I created a new profile and reassigned a few keys for movement and it is very sluggish again. Here is the profile.
          Attached Files

Comment

I can see that your config uses only keyboard and mouse mapping. Maybe, it seems "sluggish" because the virtual controller works in this case.
            You can try to set your mappings to act on behalf of your actual mouse and a keyboard.
            Please enter reWASD preferences - virtual devices - select your actual devices for the mouse and keyboard.

Comment

Working...
            X