Warzone and Turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warzone and Turbo?

So the one and only thing I am trying to do is enable rapid fire via the right trigger... I have the 14 day trial and activated the 3 day trials for the various advanced options needed... Simply enabling Turbo for RT didn't seem to work so I followed instructions in video in this thread- https://forum.rewasd.com/forum/rewas...one-controller - but I only get a single shot in game.

While checking the input going to Windows 10 looking at the controller properties or looking at the controller via an HTML5 utility I can confirm the trigger is turning on and off while holding it down, I've gone as far as having 2 seconds between shots, but the game only registers the first press.

To make sure the software was working if I remap the RT to some other button then that remapping works. Also if I do a combo like in the thread I linked above if I add a the X-Box button to the start of the combo, then the rapid fire works, but as soon as I remove the X-Box button we're back to just registering a single shot.

My thought was the game is detecting turbo / rapid-fire and rejecting it but looking through this forum it seems plenty of people have it working.

I'm not interested in anything fancy and would gladly purchase if there was a way to get this one thing to work.

Any help would be appreciated. I think I'm down to one day left on one of the short, temporary licences, it took 12 hours for the forum registration email to come in.

The controller I am using is: PowerA FUSION Pro Wired Controller for Xbox One

Thanks

Hello!
    First, make sure you have [Hide physical controller ...] option enabled at [Preferences> Gamepads].

Click image for larger version  Name:	DrlDGVEUGew3lr.jpg Views:	151 Size:	98.1 KB ID:	228045

Then, if you are using a combo, as shown in the video in the thread, then try increasing the length of the pause between pressing and releasing the button in the combo.

If this does not help, then send your config. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles. I need the correspondent * .rewasd file.

Comment

Brilliant, thank you. All I had to do was enable the "hide physical controller" option (and reboot) and everything works as expected now. Thank you for the quick support, purchasing shortly.

Comment

We are always happy to help!

Comment

Working...
        X