No announcement yet.

Blurry 90% of the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With that kind of description I can assume, that the issue is with high CPU/HDD load created by some software in the background.
    Another reason might be an unstable FPS in the game. Usage of V-Sync, FreeSync, G-Sync or limiting the number of frames by the value your hardware can handle might help with that.

You can try to disable all LED effects for your controller in reWASD, apply the config and close the app. This will remove any load that reWASD app might create.

Comment

There's no HDD drives on my system. I don't use vsync or freesync. All drivers up-to-date. Windows, even Bios. Like I said it just stutters only when using mouse input...the most important input

Comment

Shion I think you were onto something. You mentioned the cpu instability of some kind. I went onto Windows power management and under 'USB selective suspend settings' I changed it to Disabled....SMOOTH finally. I'm going to check out games but i think that's it. Probably...

Comment

Also, in your config, we can see that not all the buttons are unmapped. Please make sure to enable the Unmaps feature for all the keys, so only the mappings will work and there will be no standard input detected by the game.
          Usually, such issue appears due to the constant input switch, the Unmaps feature can fix the issue you are facing with.

It is just a suggestion in case the fix you have found will not help. But anyway, we will be glad if that's not the case

Comment

Sorry for the late reply...

Thanks

Comment

We are always glad to help!

Comment

Working...
              X