Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of duty war zone m&k settings? Pls help

hi guys got a question,

first of all amazing program u got here i downloaded some configs for cod cold war and it works really well but still no config gives me the feeling i want it seems i was wondering what kind of config you guys would recommend for a mouse with 600 1000 and 1600 dpi and the most important of all what in game settings do i use for controller deadzone wise etc bc no configs describe that.. i’m a medium-high sensitivity player and i’d like a smooth movement with my mouse and the opportunity to 180 with small movement thx alot!

Hi.
    First, thank you so much for your review
    We are sincerely glad that you like our app.

As for the virtual stick settings on the physical mouse:
    It's generally normal that you don't get 100% of the expected mouse behavior after a remap. Simply because the stick, (even the virtual one) does not work like a mouse.
    It is different devices.

Moreover, unfortunately, I'm not a COD player and I can't recommend the best combination of in-game and reWASD settings.
    These settings are very individual.

That said, we do have a small list of general recommendations:
    - minimize in-game deadzone values and match [Deflection Low] in [Virtual Gamepad] options in reWASD to the same value (it scales from 0 to 32768, so match accordingly, like for 5% or .05 it would be 32768 * 5% = 32768 * .05 = 1638).
    - Look for balance between in-game camera turn speed and [X/Y Sensitivity] in [Advanced] settings of a mouse, with priority on camera turn speed being as high as possible while not feeling jittery.
    - [Default Response curve] is recommended, though that is a part of "personal preference", so you'd be fine with whatever you'll get used to.
    - [Smoothing] and [Noise filter] are recommended to be at 0, but that is also a "personal preference" thing. Try out different values and see for yourself what feels better.

As for the 180-degree turn:
    This video has information on how to make a combo to quickly rotate the virtual stick. What's more, this video contains all the information on how to set up your mouse as a virtual right stick.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Comment

Working...
    X