[Shifts0-2] Key not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Shifts0-2] Key not working.

So basically what Im trying to do, is ALWAYS have my regular mouse input with a Rewasd'd Keyboard input, then Using shift, I will have the Controller(Mouse) input.
    Alternatively, having No profile active in Shift 0 'Main configuration' (So this means having totally normal mouse/keyboard controls, then Having Remapped controller mouse/keyboard input on Shift 1.

However while testing, I can never get the shift key to work. I've tried putting a keyboard or even mouse keybind to shift 1, but theyre not working.

What I've done:
    Shift 0 (Main configuration) holds only the Keyboard layout for controller. This means I have regular mouse movement with Controller keyboard movement.
    Shift 1 holds the profile for Controller -> Mouse aiming.
    I've set the Keybind for Shift 1 to Left Windows or my Side mouse button.
    Saved all, Turned on Rewasd. Keys dont work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	260
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	228586

In your particular case, the switch between shifts is possible only by Holding the left Windows key.

For being able to toggle it, the rapid fire feature is required, that adds the toggle functionality to your configs.

Also, we would appreciate it if you could share us with a config file you use. It has the .rewasd extension. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
      In your particular case, the switch between shifts is possible only by Holding the left Windows key.

For being able to toggle it, the rapid fire feature is required, that adds the toggle functionality to your configs.

Also, we would appreciate it if you could share us with a config file you use. It has the .rewasd extension. Thank you in advance.
      Im not sure how to show you. Whenever I "Save" my rewasd settings in the top left corner, it never overwrites the file, so im not sure how im supposed to show you my exact layout.

But as I said earlier, Left windows key isnt doing nothing. its not doing shift 1 when i press it.

I dont have Rapid fire, and thats okay, because i DONT want to "toggle" it. I only want it switched while im "holding" it

I attached the Rewasd config Im using, but it probably wont have the exact settings because I edited them and changed it, and for some reason the program does not apply these changed settings to the .rewasd
      Attached Files

Comment

We believe the answer was provided in the similar topic of yours. We suggest checking the answer provided by our stuff member.

Comment

Working...
        X