PS REMOTE PLAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS REMOTE PLAY

This where I'm at I'm using my ps5 controller with rewasd with ps remote play so i can use the gyro function all good but i can't change any of the thumbstick settings i can remap all other buttons if i unmap the thumbstick they stop working .

If i try and change the X Y axis of the thumbstick nothing happens the rotation setting works but not vertical axis range or horizontal axis range

Originally Posted by grampsmeister View Post
    This where I'm at I'm using my ps5 controller with rewasd with ps remote play so i can use the gyro function all good but i can't change any of the thumbstick settings i can remap all other buttons if i unmap the thumbstick they stop working .

If i try and change the X Y axis of the thumbstick nothing happens the rotation setting works but not vertical axis range or horizontal axis range
    Hi.

Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

here this is the cfg
      Attached Files

Comment

note the thumbstick work fine but i can't change the x y axis from inside rewasd its like the PlayStation app is not allowing it

Comment

I have just tested your config in a desktop mode, no issues were found. The stick works as intended and there are no issues with that.
          You mentioned that you cannot change any settings to the stick, but could you please let us know what you mean by that? Stick settings can be adjusted in advanced stick settings.
          But in case by 'stick' you meant the one you mapped to gyroscope, all the preferences are available in the advanced gyro settings.

The best way to check whether the issue is related to our remapping tool or there are some issues with the app's controller detection is to open either the windows' joy.cpl tool or gamepad-tester.com after the remap is launched. In case there are no issues with the controller testing, the same no issues should be spotted in reWASD. Also, I can see that your stick uses the virtual gamepad mappings, still, you can try applying the gamepad mapping to it (or leave the option as default one), check this article. It should not be the root of the issue, but still worth a try.

Comment

I have just tested your config in a desktop mode, no issues were found. The stick works as intended and there are no issues with that.
            You mentioned that you cannot change any settings to the stick, but could you please let us know what you mean by that? Stick settings can be adjusted in advanced stick settings.

i also know there's nothing wrong with rewasd and my cfg is fine there's something going on with using the ps5 console steaming to the pc with ps remote app and using rewasd that's causing the issue .

I just though you may have come across this before ? Not to worry i'll live with what I've got .

thanks anyway for your speedy response

Comment

At this point, we can only suggest contacting the PlayStation support team.

Still, if you have any other questions regarding reWASD, please feel free to ask.

Comment

Working...
              X