right thumbstick axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right thumbstick axis

I posted last week on this forum about my issue with PS5 remote app and I couldn't control REwasd the vertical axis range and the horizontal axis range of my right thumb stick.

I just put it down to the fact that I was trying to stream through a PlayStation use my PC and use reward so I just gave up up.

Now I'm playing battlefield 2042 on the PC and I've got the same issue with my right thumb stick if I create a REwasd profile and I don't assign any virtual controller and then I go into battlefield 2042 to there is no response in game so obviously REwasd is working and it's hiding the controller to the game i then apply a config in rewards and let's say I put a virtual 360 controller everything in battlefield 2042 starts working perfect when I go to the right thumb stick and then I click on options in rewards and go to advanced settings if I change the vertical axis range or the horizontal axis range nothing changes in game if I go in reward and invert the y-axis in the right thumb stick it changes in the game if I swap the sticks in reward it changes in the game if I invert the x axis it changes in the game if I do the response curve it changes in the game but my vertical axis range and my horizontal axis range has no effect in the game I've put them both down to zero and nothing changes in the game i have now tried the same thing in destiny and the same thing happens everything on my right thumbstick works apart from the vertical and horizontal axis range I've tried clicking on the use 8-digit directions but that doesn't do anything and I've also tried affect gamepad behaviour for games and that doesn't do anything it's happening across all of my games that my vertical axis range and horizontal axis range just don't do anything and I don't know what's causing it thanks

Hello!

I am sorry for the misunderstanding in the previous topic. This option (vertical and horizontal axis range) doesn't work for the virtual or physical stick at all. It works like "zero" regardless of the settings. If you want to increase this option, then your stick will work a bit clunky, that is why we do not let users change it.

Still, if you do wish to make a stick "more digital", we do have this thing planned. However, I can't promise that it will appear in reWASD anytime soon.

Comment

Ok thanks I'll just have to go back to steam overlay and use that as that works as I've described as I used to use that for my X y axis before I started using reWASD

Comment

Could you please describe what exactly you wat to achieve? Your stick should work in a "more digital way"?
        We do plan this functionality but it would be great to understand your particular use case to make the implementation better.

Comment

Working...
        X