Auto fire Burst mode Anti Recoil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto fire Burst mode Anti Recoil

Specifically trying to make a macro to counter Baptiste's burst mode when I hold fire down. I have one where It works when I use the weapon as a semi auto burst fire (Hold until release setting) (Left mouse button down, RStick deflection -30%). That's it, it works. However, when I use the weapon as an Automatic burst fire (holding the left mouse button down), the right stick continues moving the crosshair down at the -30% rate between bursts. I'm looking for a way to set a duration for the right stick to be deflected then return to center for a set duration then re-engage at -30% after said set duration while holding left click down.

Absolute deflection allows the stick to go back to zero, as you already could know from that article.

Still, an absolute deflection combo does not sum up with other deflections in a combo. In case you add 2 absolute deflections together, they will interrupt each other if no pauses are specified.

So another suggestion will be adding the reversed key combo for getting back.

Other than that, we do not have any suggestions.

Comment

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "adding the reversed key combo to get back". Because in the line above that you wrote that 2 absolute deflections interrupt each other when no pauses are specified.

I'm reading your suggestion of reversed key combo as: LMouse down, RStick Absolute deflection -30%, then RStick Absolute deflection +30%? That's a reversed key combo to me and would trigger exactly what you warned about putting two absolute deflections in there with no pause.

Comment

In a key combo, you are mentioning 2 different input types, mouse press and the controller's stick deflection.
        In a reality, in order for the combo to be reproduced correctly, you need a relative deflection (sums up with other deflections, and the interrupt is not caused). Regarding the Left mouse press, if you are using the virtual controller config, it is better to add the final mapping in a combo, to avoid the input switch from the mouse to gamepad.

Comment

Hey there PITVIPR !

I think you need the following combo described in my video below: https://recordit.co/suv11kNF56

1. You add Mouse click Press and Release (in my case, it is a virtual trigger) at the very beginning and the end of the sequence.
          2. Then, add Relative stick deflection + pause (to set the duration of the deflected stick) + the opposite stick deflection to get back to zero state + a new pause to set a duration of the zero state.
          3. You need to copy the sequence (without mouse or trigger) and paste a few more iterations here
          4. Then, set Turbo option for the whole combo

I have also shown how it works in a gamepad tester: the "fire" button is pressed, and the stick goes down and up with a pre-defined pause (duration). Once you release a physical mouse button, thanks to Turbo option, the combo is stopped and the "fire" button is released.

Would be grateful if you check it for me

Comment

I totally got it!!!!!! (Hold until release)Lmouse down, Absolute Rstick deflection -30%, pause 185ms, Absolute Rstick deflection 0%, pause 380ms. Repeat 15 times.

I can't believe automatic burst fire recoil compensation isn't a more in demand macro.... Most people, including myself for a long while, probably thought this wasn't possible because there doesn't seem to be direct explanation in the guides for reWASD to set a duration for a function in a combo. Would probably help if it was explained when a pause acts as a pause and when it acts as a duration timer for some other function. In hold until release mode any pause inserted between stick deflections affects the previous stick deflection's DURATION in the combo. The first pause of 185ms in my combo affects the DURATION of the stick deflection at -30% in front of it which is not explained in ANY of reWASD instructions that I found. It's not really a pause in that sense any more it's more of a timer for the stick deflection in this case.

Anyway, of course after I figured it out you come here and give me almost the exact same suggestion,@reWASDer, the timing, ! Although, I don't see why you need Turbo mode for this at all if you paste the full combo once for every burst in the magazine. It almost seems like all those extra iterations after the first "triggering" of turbo mode happens are not even activated because the whole combo starts over every time a press of the button is triggered from turbo mode. I feel like you could theoretically scrap my whole idea and just do one iteration with the first pause then set turbo mode with the delay that was your second pause and get the exact same result. I don't have turbo mode unlocked either so I'm glad it's not necessary for this!

Also, I am using absolute deflection because I'm not using right stick for aiming at all, I use a ps3 Nav controller and a mouse. Being that there's no actual movement coming from my nonexistent right stick, I don't need to use Relative, it doesn't have to return the stick, just center it with an Absolute deflection of 0%. If this was in a game that did not accept mouse and controller input concurrently, I'm positive I would have to use Relative, but still wouldn't need turbo if I iterated the combo out for every burst in the magazine.

Comment

I see now why you used Turbo mode to shut the combo off, you used Execute at once...

Comment

Would probably help if it was explained when a pause acts as a pause and when it acts as a duration timer for some other function.
                Oh yes, we should have started from this thing Pause may work as a pause (between two different presses) and pause could be used to set a duration. Great to know that my video has helped a bit to get things right!

I've added Turbo because I thought that Hold until release combo won't work for you, and Execute at once combo + Turbo will let you stop the combo once you release a physical button. Seems I haven't understood your request fully, so disregard this part

Please to do not hesitate to let us know about any other questions, we will be happy to solve them all.

Comment

Originally Posted by PITVIPR View Post
                  I totally got it!!!!!! (Hold until release)Lmouse down, Absolute Rstick deflection -30%, pause 185ms, Absolute Rstick deflection 0%, pause 380ms. Repeat 15 times.

I can't believe automatic burst fire recoil compensation isn't a more in demand macro.... Most people, including myself for a long while, probably thought this wasn't possible because there doesn't seem to be direct explanation in the guides for reWASD to set a duration for a function in a combo. Would probably help if it was explained when a pause acts as a pause and when it acts as a duration timer for some other function. In hold until release mode any pause inserted between stick deflections affects the previous stick deflection's DURATION in the combo. The first pause of 185ms in my combo affects the DURATION of the stick deflection at -30% in front of it which is not explained in ANY of reWASD instructions that I found. It's not really a pause in that sense any more it's more of a timer for the stick deflection in this case.

Anyway, of course after I figured it out you come here and give me almost the exact same suggestion,@reWASDer, the timing, ! Although, I don't see why you need Turbo mode for this at all if you paste the full combo once for every burst in the magazine. It almost seems like all those extra iterations after the first "triggering" of turbo mode happens are not even activated because the whole combo starts over every time a press of the button is triggered from turbo mode. I feel like you could theoretically scrap my whole idea and just do one iteration with the first pause then set turbo mode with the delay that was your second pause and get the exact same result. I don't have turbo mode unlocked either so I'm glad it's not necessary for this!

Also, I am using absolute deflection because I'm not using right stick for aiming at all, I use a ps3 Nav controller and a mouse. Being that there's no actual movement coming from my nonexistent right stick, I don't need to use Relative, it doesn't have to return the stick, just center it with an Absolute deflection of 0%. If this was in a game that did not accept mouse and controller input concurrently, I'm positive I would have to use Relative, but still wouldn't need turbo if I iterated the combo out for every burst in the magazine.
                  Hi! 👋 Can you put some screenshot thanx

Comment

Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post

Hi! 👋 Can you put some screenshot thanx
                    Here you go!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Burst fire recoil control.png
Views:	1167
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	229293
                    Attached Files

Comment