Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gyro trigger modifier

I'm hoping you'll understand my explanation

I've created a battlefield 2042 config with my virtual controller in reWASD.

I've unbound all the buttons and rebound them with mouse and keyboard and gyro and it's working amazingly in battlefield 2042.

I then created a sub config shift modifier which activated with the ADS left trigger which I've then changed the gyro sensitivities and that works great .

I've also created another shift modifier on the right trigger the fire button where I have changed the y axis to make it very sensitive on the giro so I can use it to combat anti recoil but I've noticed that when I pull in in the left trigger ADS shift modifier works but the fire button modifier isn't coming into use it's like reWASD can only use one shift modifier at a time and the first one what used stays and the second shift modifier the fire trigger doesn't override the first shift modifier if that's still in use

Hello!

At the moment, Shift mode works like this:
    If you go to Shift 1 and then want to go to Shift 2,3 or 4, you first need to go back to the main configuration.

In other words, the transition from one shift layer to another on the fly is not yet possible. You always need to go back to the main layer first.

We plan to change this in a major rework of Shift mode that we are working on.

Stay tuned for updates!

Comment

We plan to change this in a major rework of Shift mode that we are working on.
      ok no worries still an amazing software

Comment

Originally Posted by grampsmeister View Post

ok no worries still an amazing software
        Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it

Comment

Working...
        X