Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest version of rewasd with rgb controller support breaks vibration.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ThermalVent View Post
    ... My virtual controller drop downs are exactly as pictured in your screenshot ...
    The point was to check what virtual controller you are using, and then trying to use a different one. So if Xbox 360 or DS4 doesn't work for you - try the Xbox One instead.

Comment

Ever since the update using reWASD and having the steam xbox extended controller support breaks the vibration when trying to use steam games. Is there no way to get both to work together anymore. If not than can I at least downgrade. I use reWASD for all my non-steam games, but when it comes to steam games, I love using steam input and big picture mode. This new update has basically made me have to choose between one or the other which is a real shame.

Comment

I'm afraid you'll have to choose here. Steam's extended support of Xbox controllers can and most likely will interfere with reWASD operations.

You can download an older version of reWASD from your personal account, though older versions might not work properly if at all with latest Xbox controller firmware.

Comment

Working...
        X