sefitopher professional ps4 wired controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sefitopher professional ps4 wired controller

I want to get gyro working with CEMU. The problem is whenever I use DS4windows it registers as an xbox360 controller. In rewasd it registers as both xbox 360 and DS4 wired controller.
    I disabled XBOX 360 controller in the device manager but still have a problem getting gyro to work.

I thought this program would work to get gryo going but am at no avail.

Any help please?

Hey there!
    Am I right that your controller is defined in reWASD as DualShock 4 and is available for remapping?

In this case, you can emulate a gyroscope using our virtual DualShock 4 and transfer its data to the emulators via UDP.

To enable UDP protocol, open Virtual controller settings, activate the Use for UDP server option, and Apply your config.

Comment

I tried that and so far the only thing that is being emulated properly is the vibrations. Did not have vibrations without emulation. But would rather have gyro lol

Comment

i can't manually calibrate the gyro settings. do you think this gamepad is just does not have a gyro in it. Amazon said it has gyro. Click image for larger version

Name:	gyro.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	229745

Comment

here are some more screenshots. when i disable the xbox360 controller it turns into a ps4 controller but the gyro can't be emulated the way its done here.
          Attached Files

Comment

Please send a link to your controller.
            In addition to the gyroscope, does the controller work normally?

Comment

I dont have a ps4 to test the gyroscope but other than that it seems to work fine.

Attached Files

Comment

It seems reWASD detects gyro, and so it should be working via UDP too.

In order to calibrate the device's gyro, please try the following: disconnect the gamepad from the PC, connect it again, leave the gamepad on the table and wait 3-5 seconds for the autocalibration. Then, try to apply a config again. You may not switch to the manual calibration in reWASD — it should be OK with the automatic one.

In CEMU and a game, ensure that gyro is chosen as a primary input for aiming + that you have chosen the correct type of the gamepad (here are the detailed instructions).

Comment

Yea i have seen those instructions and did that in every way possible. I have a different controller coming. I seen someone get gyro working with betterjoy for cemu. The other controller is an actual Nintendo compatible controller. Too bad I paid for this program. I guess if DS4windows doesnt work neither will this one.

Comment

I mapped GRYO to wasd... and you think it would type out stuff in word pad like mapping the other controls but I get nothing with gyro. I think its the controller.

Comment

First, as ds4windows was mentioned - make sure its drivers are removed from the system and the app itself is completely disabled (or removed too) before you try anything else.

Then I suggest you to try our build-in virtual controller tester:
                      1. Enable the tester at [Preferences > Overlay] and set up a shortcut for it to appear.
                      2. Select your controller at the left bottom corner of the app.
                      3. Create new empty config.
                      4. Click on icon and select [Virtual DS4].
                      5. Apply the config.
                      6. Use a shortcut you have set earlier to bring up the tester.
                      7. Check if all the buttons, stick, bumpers, triggers and gyro are working properly.
                      If something does not work - then it is most likely due to the controller issue, as with this setup reWASD would simply pass-through everything from it to our virtual controller.

Comment

I am able to use PS4 controller in CEMU and everything works except Gyro. So the virtual DS4 is working. It might have something to do with the controller already build in is an xbox360 controller. I thought I could get around it by disabling the xbox360 controller and let the computer see the DS4 controller which it can be. But the controller must have gyro either disabled as soon as its connected to a pc or its not working.

Comment

ds4windows "remaps" actual DS4 controller to an Xbox 360. You don't have to disable or delete it, as gyro data is being served via UDP server and requires additional setup in both ds4windows and CEMU emulator.

reWASD is able to provide gyro data via UDP too. Make sure you have [UDP server for emulators] enabled at [Preferences > Servers]. You might also need to create a config that remaps your DS4 to a virtual DS4 for this to work.

Though before you do anything, please make a choice of what remapper you are going to use, as multiple remappers will interfere with each other.

Comment

What I am saying is... my controller is already pc compatible and it automatically remaps to x360 minus the gyro. when i disable x360 this rewasd program detects it as a DS4. But still no gyro works.

Comment

I dont think you guys have worked with a controller that supports both pc and PS4... and thats why it doesnt work.

Comment

Working...
                              X