X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch Pro Controller - Joysticks in Bluetooth are off

Hi,

since yesterday the joysticks of my Switch Pro Controller are not fully functional. The joystick range is way off (left stick) and to low (both sticks). I tried the Windows controller calibration, but it didn't work. In joy.cpl they are fine and working normally, but in games it ignores the calibration. In USB mode they are totally fine, so it's definitely not the controller with some kind of drift.
    I also tested my DualShock 4 which is working flawless in USB and Bluetooth. I tried BetterJoy which is another tool for XInput emulation for the Switch Pro Controller, it also was working correctly.

So the problem seems to be reWASD. Any ideas how to fix this? (I know I could change the response curve of the sticks, but sadly that is not fixing the offset of the left stick.)

gamepad-tester.com results:

Bluetooth
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SwtichJoysticks.png
Views:	784
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	230715

USB
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SwtichUSB.png
Views:	330
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	230716
  • Answer selected by reWASDer at 09.03.2022, 18:29.

Hello all!

Please re-download the latest build from our website — it includes the fix for the mentioned issue.

Comment

Hello!
      I sent you a special build in private messages that should help with this. Install it and check if everything is ok now.

Comment

Wow thank you very much, this totally worked! You guys are great when it comes to support. I'm really enjoying reWASD.

Comment

You are welcome

Comment

I am having the same issues as op with the switch pro controller. It appears the issues happening after an update and not sure if I can roll-back to a working version. Can I snag a build?

Comment

Originally Posted by wintermeerkat View Post
              I am having the same issues as op with the switch pro controller. It appears the issues happening after an update and not sure if I can roll-back to a working version. Can I snag a build?
              Sent via private message.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

Sent via private message.
                Puedes compartir esa información?? mi Beitong elite no lo puedo usar porque tiene siempre una desviación constante en el joystick, por usb, solo lo uso así, y desde que lo use con REWASD no me permite abrir su propio software, me aparece un error como si no estuviese el gamepad conectado

Comment

Please describe in more detail what exactly is happening with this controller?

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
                    Please describe in more detail what exactly is happening with this controller?
                    el joystick derecho esta mirando arriba y a un lado, pero físicamente esta bien, lo veo en el juego o en gamepadtester desde que lo use con REWASD su propio software no lo reconoce, es como si para el PC hubiese cambiado la forma de verlo y el programa propio no lo detecta, no me afecta mucho porque puedo remapear todo con REWASD pero es raro no crees?

Comment

Hello all!

Please re-download the latest build from our website — it includes the fix for the mentioned issue.

Comment

Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post

el joystick derecho esta mirando arriba y a un lado, pero físicamente esta bien, lo veo en el juego o en gamepadtester desde que lo use con REWASD su propio software no lo reconoce, es como si para el PC hubiese cambiado la forma de verlo y el programa propio no lo detecta, no me afecta mucho porque puedo remapear todo con REWASD pero es raro no crees?
                        Hello!

Please download and install the latest build from our website, it includes the fix for the stick.
                        Also, I would recommend that you check Rotation option in Advanced settings for the sticks.

Comment

Working...
                        X