Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to change to input assigned to a button in a well defined step-like pattern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change to input assigned to a button in a well defined step-like pattern?

For example, I want the right lower paddle on my X-Box Elite 2 to input a "mouse wheel up" response by one increment, but then input a "mouse wheel down" by one increment on the next single press of the paddle. I know I could assign a different type of input, like a double tap or long-press...but sometimes, I just want to press once in a normal way and have it cycle.

Can it be even more complex? Say, if I wanted a long string of different inputs with the same type in "press of the button." Like a single, normal press could be "mouse up", "mouse down", ctrl+1, ctrl+2, left mouse click" etc etc.

If you would like to ask my goal, I'm creating a profile for xbox elite 2 to play Long Ark.

I want the lower, right paddle to perform a "mouse up" on a single press and "mouse down" on the next single press. This way, I can zoom in and out really easily. No double-tap would be required.

Thanks for your help. I *LOVE* your software! It is AMAZING! Thank you so much.

[Key Combo] with [Combo Break] node can do exactly that. But there is no [Mouse Scroll Up/Down] command available in the Combo Editor yet. So if it is impossible to set Zoom In/Out action in the game to other buttons that are available in the Combo Editor, then I'm afraid I don't have a solution for this.

We have plans for Combo Editor to be able to move the mouse and use its scrolling, but there is no ETA for now.

Comment

Thank you, Shion! That was helpful regardless of if Lost Ark allows me to do this. I will check. Either way, I learned something new today. Greatly appreciated! I look forward to the Combo Editor incorporating the mouse functions one day. Much, much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
      X