Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turbo for Left Shift on Xbox Controller Not Working (Answered)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo for Left Shift on Xbox Controller Not Working (Answered)

Turbo for Left Shift on Xbox Controller Not Working

For reference, I purchased the reWASD back in December to use on Xbox Controller. I've configured some settings and went and copied those settings over to another computer (purchased another full license). c:\users\public\documents\rewasd. I downloaded the latest client installed and imported same configs I had from another computer.

I can use turbo no issues when I'm just using the regular B key (note the G)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.png
Views:	735
Size:	297.4 KB
ID:	231138

When I use the Left Trigger and use the X button, it cycles once through the combo once and does not repeat. I have tried disabling/enabling apply and "Clear Data" that's in the preferences.

Name:	Captur2e.png
Views:	465
Size:	399.2 KB
ID:	231139

Never mind answered my own question... Not sure if I had unchecked this in previous version or something enabled in new version?

Name:	Capturfe.png
Views:	251
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	231140

Never mind answered my own question... Not sure if I had unchecked this in previous version or something enabled in new version?
    Hello! You are correct, if you uncheck this option, you will get back to the behavior you had in the previous release.

Basically, while it is checked, the buttons pressed before you Jump to another Shift will be "re-pressed" automatically, so your Turbo from Layer 1 should start working immediately. If the option is disabled, you will need to re-press the button manually after your Jumped to the new layer.

I am not sure how it is connected to the Turbo issue you have mentioned though. Could you please send me the config you are using, so I could check it from our side?
    Here is the easiest way to get access to the config file:

Name:	75d991eee7.png
Views:	405
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	231142

Comment

Attached file.
      Attached Files

Comment

Tried this config on our side and it seems to be working as it should on latest version (6.1.0.5615) - the combo repeats as long as you hold both [LB] and [X] with no regard to what was pressed first if the [Re-press...] option is enabled.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
          Tried this config on our side and it seems to be working as it should on latest version (6.1.0.5615) - the combo repeats as long as you hold both [LB] and [X] with no regard to what was pressed first if the [Re-press...] option is enabled.
          Yup it's working, for my use I would normally just hold the trigger, then hold the X key and let go of trigger and let it run turbo while holding down the X key. I would rather not hold both keys.

Comment

Working...
          X