Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add modifier function to Xbox Elite 2 controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASDer
    replied
    Got it, thank you for the suggestion!

Leave a comment:

• ProfessorTenebrae
    replied
    That finally worked! That's so much. I would probably suggest making the fact that you can change the max value in the response clearer. As it doesn't seem obvious from any documentation I read.

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Hello!

For some reason, the new curve is not saved there. We have a similar bug confirmed for 6.1.0 version that will be fixed in the upcoming release, maybe that is why you can't save the correct curve.

I have created a config for you — this one works from my side. Please download it, double-click to import and check. Hope it will help!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ProfessorTenebrae
    replied
    Here is my current config.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ProfessorTenebrae
    replied
    Yep, full license and everything. I'd be happy to copy precise X and Y coordinates for the response curve, but no matter what I do I can't make it work.

Leave a comment:

• RAM Stealer
    replied
    Hey! We are unable to reproduce this. Please clarify, do you have the Advanced mapping feature ( → Advanced mapping tab)?

Leave a comment:

• ProfessorTenebrae
    replied

Hmm not sure what...
    Sorry this has been bugging me for a while.

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    I am unable to reproduce the behavior you describe.
    With the specified curve, in the 4th layer, the stick does not move beyond the set limit even with full deflection.
    You can verify this by watching this video.

Perhaps you are missing something?
    Can you record a similar video with a test of this curve?

Leave a comment:

• ProfessorTenebrae
    replied
    You need to look here, this is the problem. I need to be able to change the final point of the curve to reduce the maximum. It doesn't matter where I put these 4 points on the curve, it will never solve the issue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Example curve 4b.png
Views:	289
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	231189

This here is more in line with what I'm referring to, which sets the initial minimum (dead zone) and maximum (limit) value, of the control stick. But this only works for the virtual controller.

Name:	Virtual example.png
Views:	277
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	231190

Leave a comment:

• ProfessorTenebrae
    replied
    And this is what I keep trying to tell you and you still aren't listening. I've done this 4 times.

This does NOT solve the issue. This just makes it act that way, up until you fully press the stick, at which point it jumps to the maximum value.

Name:	Example curve 4.png
Views:	300
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	231187

Look see below, it works perfectly, and then as soon as I fully press the stick forward, it jumps from 0.5 to 1. I don't want it to do this. I want it so when I'm pressing the shift layer button, it's literally impossible for the control stick to output 1 in any direction whatsoever. Look at my dolphin post example above to see what I mean.

If you put the curve like this yourself, and fully press the control stick forward, you'll get 1.

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    It looks like the curve was not saved after editing. This is a known issue with displaying a curve on a layer other than the main layer. We will fix this in version 6.1.1.
    Try to make such a curve in layer 4, then click Apply. Open the tester, jump to layer 4 with your paddle and test the stick.

Leave a comment:

• ProfessorTenebrae
    replied
    Odd. I still get 1. All this curve does is make it reach the max value with the control stick half pushed forward.

Name:	Example curve 3.png
Views:	304
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	231184

I assume this is the curve you made?
    I don't see any other changes made to the config file.

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    Thank you.
    I redid the curve in layer 4 as suggested by reWASDer and now full left stick deflection deflects the virtual left stick by 50%. The value in the tester is 0.5.
    Check it out for yourself.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ProfessorTenebrae
    replied
    Here, I attached it. The modifier should be on layer 4.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    Hello!
    Please send me the config you are using.
    Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X