Extreme Rate Dawn Programable re-map kit questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Rate Dawn Programable re-map kit questions

I was looking at the back button kits that extremerate sells for duel shock 4 controllers and they claim that they let you remap the TouchPad button to the back buttons. So I was wondering if anyone tried using (or knows if it is possible) to use the rewasd 4 button TouchPad set-up to make all 4 back buttons on the controller programmable to unque keys? I am assuming that you only can map the 1 TouchPad click button to the back keys but I figured I would ask and see if anyone has given this a try.

Hello. Unfortunately, reWASD cannot recognize these paddles, but you can try this method to remap them in reWASD.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello. Unfortunately, reWASD cannot recognize these paddles, but you can try this method to remap them in reWASD.
      Without this method would the controller be able to send commands to the game based on its native mappings settings. So if I used an extreme rate programable re-map kit and it was set to the shoulder buttons L1,L2,R1 and R2, even though rewasd wouldn't detect the additional buttons, would the buttons still work in-game according to their external settings?

Comment

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that this method will work correctly. Moreover, third-party remapping software may interfere with the proper functioning of reWASD. Thank you for your understanding.

Comment

Working...
        X