Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma used in REWASD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma used in REWASD

Hello, I have been using rewasd for the last year and my experience so far has been wonderful. I used the software with an Xbox One controller and the Switch controller. In both cases rewasd works perfectly fine.

Now I need to get a new controller and I feel that the Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma could be what I need. So I have many questions about the support rewasd has towards this new version.

1. Does rewasd recognize the controller? can I configure it?
    2. Razer Wolverine V2 has a regular version and the Chroma version, is there any difference of support towards this two versions?
    2. The four START/SELECT buttons that there is in front of the controller, are they configurable?
    3. Am I able to configure the M's buttons? I have seen that for the first version of this controller it is not possible, but is it possible for the V2? I haven't found information about it. If it is not possible, is there any chance rewasd could get the support for it eventually?

Thanks for all.

Hey there!
    Your controller should be recognized by reWASD as an Xbox One or Xbox 360. Accordingly, it is impossible to directly remap these buttons, because they are not reported to the Windows system as separate controls.
    Additional buttons can be remapped only by its native software.
    If you want to remap them in reWASD, you can try a method described here.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, I would have another question tho. If I configure the up-dpad to be 'up-dpad+F1' and then I set a M button as up-dpad, do I will have the 'up-dpad+F1' combo in the M button ?
      Thanks,

Comment

No, the combo will only work when the key it is applied to is physically pressed.

Comment

Try Vader 2 from Flydigi

Comment

Thanks for all the replies

Comment

Hey there!

Please check our new special build released today. It will recognize Wolverine V2 controller as Xbox Series X, so you will get one more button to remap — the Share button

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                Hey there!

Please check our new special build released today. It will recognize Wolverine V2 controller as Xbox Series X, so you will get one more button to remap — the Share button
                Hi, sorry to necro this, I have the same controller and was thinking about buying rewasd (great software btw). Just to clarify, it is just the share button that gets recognised, not the M buttons right? The M buttons still are not configurable in rewasd because they are not recognised by Windows, correct? Thanks!

Comment

Originally Posted by norekp View Post
                  Hi, sorry to necro this, I have the same controller and was thinking about buying rewasd (great software btw). Just to clarify, it is just the share button that gets recognised, not the M buttons right? The M buttons still are not configurable in rewasd because they are not recognised by Windows, correct? Thanks!
                  Yes. Only the "Share" button is added. M buttons cannot be remapped directly still. For an indirect method, check case #30 here.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
                    Yes. Only the "Share" button is added. M buttons cannot be remapped directly still. For an indirect method, check case #30 here.
                    Thanks for the reply! I read the indirect method, but to clarify, this is basically the same as using a shift modifier and pressing the corresponding button (in the example, B) either by using the B button or the M-button mapped to B, correct? It does not allow you to have a different mapping on the XYAB buttons and the M buttons in the same group (main/shift/etc), right? Thanks again!

Comment

Originally Posted by norekp View Post
                      I read the indirect method, but to clarify, this is basically the same as using a shift modifier and pressing the corresponding button (in the example, B) either by using the B button or the M-button mapped to B, correct? It does not allow you to have a different mapping on the XYAB buttons and the M buttons in the same group (main/shift/etc), right?
                      Yes. Additional buttons and the ones they are remapped to by the controller are perceived by reWASD as the same buttons.

Comment

Working...
                      X