No announcement yet.

Apex Legends - Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have mentioned that you have a physical controller, right? Does it work in Apex if you plug it?

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      You have mentioned that you have a physical controller, right? Does it work in Apex if you plug it?
      regular xbox one controller works flawlessly.. I can even turn the config on and apply it, and the xbox controller will work overtop of the reWASD binds, so it detects the xbox controller as an input device 100% and any way i manage to set it =/

Comment

Got it. Please also show me the screenshot of joy.cpl tester after you applied a config to your keyboard and mouse and unplugged all other physical gamepads. Need to be sure that our virtual one is the only detectable controller there.

Comment

Got it. Please also show me the screenshot of joy.cpl tester after you applied a config to your keyboard and mouse and unplugged all other physical gamepads. Need to be sure that our virtual one is the only detectable controller there.
          So, the Bluetooth controller is the one that seems to start when i actually apply and load a config. The other 2 were there before i started reWASD. i ran it twice to check for changes before and after.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	231399

Comment

Should i unplug any adapters i have plugged into the pc ? like the DUO has a USB dongle to connect wireless and the xbox controller is wired. Both are still connected though.

Comment

Fixed Mouse movement, Removed the Wireless USB Dongle and got input from my mouse in game using reWASD to control the menu, Now just to test all the other buttons in game... So the Wireless dongle might have been trying to pick up the inputs before the xInput device. weird how the game couldnt identify which device i was using though. And i just got the mouse to work on this test, will update after i setup keyboard commands again and test.

If it fixed it, thank you for all the troubleshooting help =) you struck an idea with the last message and the devices =P

Comment

Seems you are using Virtual Xbox One controller — this one is marked as Bluetooth device.

You need to unplug two other devices, because seems the game detects them instead. After only virtual controller appears in joy.cpl, please try to restart the game and re-check how it works.

UPD Yay! Great news

Comment

Seems you are using Virtual Xbox One controller — this one is marked as Bluetooth device.

You need to unplug two other devices, because seems the game detects them instead. After only virtual controller appears in joy.cpl, please try to restart the game and re-check how it works.

UPD Yay! Great news
                  It all works !!! now just to fix my messy ass config, its horrendous lmfao! Thank you so much for the help =) appreciate you guys !

Comment

Have the great gaming experience then

Comment

Working...
                    X