Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Hi, im playing csgo with my xbox controller mapped to kb&m, is it possible to make my LB turn 90 degrees left and my rb turn 90 degrees right with a tap? if so how?

reWASD is unable to precisely move a mouse pointer just yet. We have plans to add this feature in one of the future releases. No ETA at the moment.

Comment

Do you think it would work if I put LB as a shift mode and whilst holding it made my right stick flick stick so I could instantly turn in what ever direction I want?

Comment

Nice idea. Haven't though about that. Yes, this would work.
        Though flick stick would not allow you to move the camera on Y axis, so you would have to use something else for that (usually a gyro is used, but Xbox doesn't have those).

Comment

I only need to use flick stick temporarily for quick big turns so when I leave go of LB im back to using the right stick as a mouse. Another question I have is, is it possible to make it so my right stick when used a flick stick can I make it so It only registers as a kind of cross? So left would be 90, right would 90 and down would be 180 but if I push down on the stick but not perfectly down lets just say down but a little to the left it will only register as down (kind of like a cross deadzone?)

Comment

Hello!
            This is how it should work by default. Perhaps you need to adjust the sensitivity differently. Try to follow the recommendations from this guide.

Comment

Working...
            X