Sticks too fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticks too fast

Hello everyone. I'm new on this forum. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have an Xbox Elite with reWASD 6.1.1 and Windows 7 and I use the left stick for up/down/right/left view movement.
    I would like to know what steps I must take to configure the left (or right) stick so that the movement is slow.
    Now when I move the lever everything moves very fast.

Can someone guide me?
    I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question.
    Thanks in advance.
    foscmgt

Hi!

The configuration required depends on how you are remapping your controller.
    The "I use the left stick for up/down/right/left view movement" description is unclear. Please upload a config file you are using.
    To find the file right-click on its name at the top left corner and select [Open file location] option. To upload the file use the [Upload Attachments] button on the forum page when replying.

Comment

Hello! Sorry for my poor explanation. I attach the 'Config 1.rewasd' file. The problem mainly arises when I move the joystick left stick left/up/right/down. The movement that is obtained is too fast and the view on the screen is done suddenly instead of gradually. Is there any parameter that allows the movement to be smoother or slower? Thank you foscmgt
      Attached Files

Comment

It is currently not possible to make it slower, but we are already looking for a way to implement it. We will let you know when there is news.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
          Hi!

The configuration required depends on how you are remapping your controller.
          The "I use the left stick for up/down/right/left view movement" description is unclear. Please upload a config file you are using.
          To find the file right-click on its name at the top left corner and select [Open file location] option. To upload the file use the [Upload Attachments] button on the forum page when replying.
          just create a custom negative curve on your right sticks advanced settings.

Comment

Originally Posted by DougieDoug View Post

just create a custom negative curve on your right sticks advanced settings.
            OP uses arrow mappings on the left stick. Our Response curve influences only analog movement — if a stick or a mouse are mapped there. We do plan to implement curves for keyboard digital keys, but at the moment, this functionality is not ready yet.

Comment

Ok. Thanks.

So I'll wait for the implementation.

Regards

Comment

Working...
              X