ReWasd Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReWasd Problem

I updated my rewasd than my combos has been destroyed.

I Tried to make new combo;

for example.

to shortcut

R1+Square , when press buttons to this short cut at same time, Firstly R1 commonn behavior is runnig. This is so most problem.

Please fix this issue.

I am so dissapointed to bought full licence rewasd.

Hello!

Please send me the config you are using. Right-click on the config's name to open the contextual menu and choose Open file location. I will need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Dear.

Why when pres to R1+Square then r1 common behaivor is running? please explain?

Comment

In reWASD internal architecture, shortcut behavior may vary depending on which things are mapped to the shortcut. That is why would be great if you share the config you have, so I could find a fix faster.

Here is the easiest way to find the config file:

Click image for larger version

Name:	170ba2195a.png
Views:	300
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	231598

Comment

Hi Again.

I deleted all old combos.

So, I tried to create new combos. R1+ Square like attachment. But R1 common behavior is running firstly instead of R1+Square short cut.

How Can I fix this problem. I didnt see this problem in previous Rewasd version.

Please check the attachments.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the details.

Please try to remap R1, Square and any other button you are planning to use in a shortcut to its virtual analog and add Mute like I have here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	a8c8e294b5.png
Views:	198
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	231607

It should help in your case.

Comment

Hi,

If I dont press to R1+Square, the R1 should be run as common behavior.

how Can I do this?

Comment

The button will be working the same way in this case, no worries. You just mute the native behavior and create the same behavior on a virtual controller. This way both buttons and shortcuts will be working as before. It is a temporary solution, we will do our best to fix this issue in the upcoming release.

Comment

Hey there!

We have fixed the issue with the shortcuts, so now you do not need to add a workaround with "Mute" and the same button. You can download the latest release from the official site.

Comment

Working...
                  X