Couple of games stopped recognizing my controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of games stopped recognizing my controller

So I use a switch controller, I think Rewasd was a brilliant solution so far. I'm not remapping generally but there's a bunch of games that don't really go with Steam's API not to mention emulators and such. Nevertheless a couple of games like Horizon Zero Dawn have completely stopped recognizing any input from the controller.

When I switch to a regular xinput controller it works, any ideas? I can remap the controller to keyboard and mouse, that works but then I lose the analogs for movement.

Hey there!
    Please send a screenshot of the full reWASD window with your config on it.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hey there!
      Please send a screenshot of the full reWASD window with your config on it.
      Hey there mate, so I don't think I have anything configured so far to be honest. Thinkg being the operating word. It feels like whatever rewasd did to the drivers to make the controller work on programs that normally would not work with it also made it unresponsive for certain games but I'm not entirely sure what it even does in the first place. Any windows specifically you'd like to see?

[spoiler]
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (831).png
Views:	192
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	231647[/spoiler]

Comment

Foremost, I would recommend that you update reWASD to the latest version 6.1.1
        You can do this by downloading the latest version of the application from our website, or by clicking on the green update button in the upper right corner of reWASD.

I also want to note that Horizon Zero Dawn is compatible with Windows and PS4, and your config uses an Xbox 360 virtual controller.

Therefore, try changing the virtual controller type to DualShock 4, then apply the config and test the controller in the game.
        To change the virtual controller type, click on the Magic Wand (1) and select Virtual DS4 (2).

Comment

Yo solo puedo jugar a Warzone con el mando Apex2 en modo PS4 nunca en modo xbox pero antes si se podia

Comment

Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post
            Yo solo puedo jugar a Warzone con el mando Apex2 en modo PS4 nunca en modo xbox pero antes si se podia
            Maybe something has changed with the game's update.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Maybe something has changed with the game's update.
              Tampoco puedo jugar con el otro gamepad, Betop Zeus porque cuando rewasd lo detectó la aplicacion nativa ya no lo reconoce y no puedo acceder a su configuracion

Comment

Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post

Tampoco puedo jugar con el otro gamepad, Betop Zeus porque cuando rewasd lo detectó la aplicacion nativa ya no lo reconoce y no puedo acceder a su configuracion

Por lo que recuerdo, reWASD reconoce este dispositivo como Switch Pro, por lo que es posible que desee reasignarlo al controlador virtual de Xbox y luego el juego lo verá nuevamente. Espero que pueda ser una buena solución aquí.

-- original message --

As far as I remember, reWASD recognizes this device as Switch Pro, so you may want to remap it to the virtual Xbox controller, and then the game will see it again. Hope it could be a good solution here.

Comment

Working...
                X