Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

reWASD problem with DS3 controller and Remote play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD problem with DS3 controller and Remote play.

Hi to everyone! rewasd won't work with remote play. The controller i've tried to use was a DS3, i tried to emulate a virtual ds4 controller... but it's not recognized from remote play. Sorry for my english.

Hello.

DualShock 3 does not have all the features of DualShock 4, so some things like touchpad actions should be emulated via [Shortcuts] or [ Shifts] if required.

Make sure of the following:
    • your controller is detected by reWASD and selected as active at the left bottom corner of the app;
    • you are using a Remote Play profile, or a config* that remaps a controller to a virtual DualShock 4;
    • [Hide physical controller] option is enabled at [ Preferences > General];
    • apply the config before starting the Remote Play app;
    • there must be only one controller listed in [joy.cpl] tool after config is applied, named "Wireless Controller"; if you have more than one controller connected to your PC, add them to the group .
    * You can easily make a config to remap any supported controller to a virtual DualShock 4 by selecting that controller at the left bottom corner, adding a profile at the top right corner, selecting [Gamepad] sub-config at the top, clicking on the [ Magic Wand] icon and selecting [Virtual DS4].

Comment

Thank you Shion for the answer. I've made all of this passage. It's all ok, the controller it's detected from reWASD. For the last voice, when i open the joy.cpl, i don't see any joypad.

Comment

This is a screenshot.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello
          You have External device enabled. Disable it as shown in the screenshot and it should work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	213.png
Views:	431
Size:	372.4 KB
ID:	231762

Comment

Hi RAM Stealer, i've disable the option External Device, but the Remote Play app still continue to not recognize the controller.

Comment

1. The controller is now displayed in joy.cpl after applying the config?
              2. Normally, Remote Play will ask you to press Options on your controller. When you press the button, nothing happens?
              3. What console are you trying to connect to (PS4 or PS5)?

Comment

1: No, i don't see any controller displayed in joy.cpl 2: No, Remote play never ask me to press control
                3: The console Is a PS4

Comment

Do you have third-party drivers or remapping programs on your PC (SCPtool, DS4Windows, Vigembus, hidguardian drivers)?

Comment

I don't have any third party drivers, only a driver from Microsoft.

Comment

Please send me the file with system information. It doesn’t include any personal data but shows active processes, installed apps and drivers. It will help us recreate the same conditions and reproduce the issue from our side.
                      1. Type ‘msinfo’ in Windows search
                      2. Press Enter to open System Information tool
                      3. Go to File -> Save
                      4. Send me the *.nfo file you get

Comment

Thank's for your help! I'll send you soon a*.nfo file you need.​need .​​

Comment

Better to attach it to the post on the forum.

Comment

I'm not allowed to attach a *.nfo file

Comment

I've post a link with a nfo file.

Comment

Working...
                              X