Modifier key on combo shortcuts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modifier key on combo shortcuts.

On an Xbox controller, for example, let's say I want to change the media volume by combo, I would press and hold the Back button as modifier and Up or Down to change volume accordingly (similar to what Controller Companion does).

The behavior I'm experiencing is that I need to press both keys at the same time for the shortcut to register, every time. This is fine for a single action but repeated actions like increasing volume where multiple key presses are usually required it's sub-optimal and annoying.

Is there a way to set combos like this?

Hello!

You should use Shift mode instead. Your paddle should be a Shift Jump, and you should map Up and Down buttons in the correspondent Shift Layer. Check our shift mode help guide for more details. Something like I have here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ff0d4e7470.png
Views:	359
Size:	433.3 KB
ID:	231802

Comment

I see, guess that works as well, was just used to how CC worked but this way might actually give it more modularity.

Just bought an Xbox Series X controller (appaling bluetooth support from Microsoft lead me to buy your software, enjoying it so far) and using Share+Shoulder buttons to cycle through the modes is easy enough. Cheers

Comment

We are always glad to help

Comment

Working...
        X