No announcement yet.

A shift mode bug (keyboard and mouse.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A shift mode bug (keyboard and mouse.)

V6.0.1

Shift mode is working in this way,
    Holding the shift mode key first, then press the target key for it's shift function

There is a bug there after tested with some games(2D/3D, any engine)... I believe it affect games mostly but not app.

If you hold the target key first instead and then hold the shift mode key later(**), thing will go wrong.
    The target key will stuck with holding / pressing state (native function)... For some games you need to switch back to desktop to unstuck that key.

Video of this bug

Auto run.exe for Elden ring...

Shift mode key = E
    Shift mode of W = moving to left = A

(**) To trigger this bug , release the target key or shift mode key first are depend on the game, mashing them can also trigger it. The main point is hold the target key first then the shift mode key... RETURN

This is not toggle mode of course , i got no money for that thing...

Set the target key as a mouse key will appear the same. Joypad are not tested...

---OT: That 8-9 frames delay of double press time make me sad, uncool... ;_;
    Attached Files

Hello!

There is an issue with the keyboard keys indeed, and we will do our best to fix it in the upcoming releases.

Right now, you should remap the "target" key to itself and mute it in Main layer, this way:

Click image for larger version

Name:	9cf1cfb427.png
Views:	275
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	231817

I have attached your config with this small fix, hope it will work in your games.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X