No announcement yet.

Xbox Elite Series 2 + Keyboard Binds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup. Can assign any other color and it'll show up, when I first updated it was on a rainbow cycle and that worked fine.

Its *just* the pure white. The one I have selected there is 255-255-255, but still comes in the wrong color.

Comment

Hello! Does this problem appear only when the config is applied or without it?

Comment

With reWASD open its always that color

Comment

Hey there!

reWASD prevents other apps from using LED only when Remap is ON. So, if you are sure that abnormal color appears with applied config too, then it seems that other software doesn't influence here, good.

Please check a few more things then:
          • Ensure that you do not have any colors adjusted for the config itself (the icon is not colored)

Click image for larger version

Name:	c720639132.png
Views:	183
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	232212
          • Try a bit different white colors — maybe the LED itself is malfunctioning, and so we need to compensate the wrong tint

Also, if you are want to get the normal default behavior for your LED, I would suggest that you uncheck every LED option in reWASD and reconnect your controller. This way you will get back to default device behavior.

Comment

Yeah I have no other colors selected anywhere other than I linked earlier.

I dont think the LED itself is malfunctioning, as it does show the correct color when the controller first turns on.

When I disable all the LED settings for the controller, the light is just off, it doesnt have any light at all.

Edit: Okay that time turning off all the settings and restarting the controller did seem to return it to the default white color.

Think I'm good now, thanks for all the help!

Comment

When I disable all the LED settings for the controller, the light is just off, it doesnt have any light at all.
              You need to replug the controller if it is connected via USB, turn off and on, or reconnect the adapter — something that will help the controller firmware to detect the new connection and turn the light back on again. So, after you switched everything off, apply the new settings and then just try to turn it off and on.

Comment

Working...
              X