REWASD & PUBG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REWASD & PUBG

Not sure if there is anyone else out there using REWASD with PUBG but I thought it would be cool to get a topic going on the subject. I am looking for tips, tricks, etc. to make playing PUBG with a controller a little easier. If you've had success with specific configs or layouts, please post them here. Below is a list of questions I have specifically. Thanks in advance for contributing!

1) Virtual Mouse Settings - Where do you have your sensitivity, acceleration, and initial speed set?
    2) Anti-Recoil - Has anyone had any success using REWASD to create an anti-recoil setup with PUBG or similar games?
    3) Settings - Any particular settings tips and tricks would be super helpful (so many settings to mess with, I'm a bit lost).
    4) Xbox Elite - Does anyone have any suggestions specific to this controller type for PUBG?

I've also attached my config in case anyone wants to check it out. Thanks all!
    Attached Files

Virtual Mouse Settings are explained here.

Combo Editor can be used to provide Anti-recoil (check cases #19 and #20 here for details) when remapping to a virtual controller.

reWASD is unable to move the mouse via Combo, so there is no way to set up anti-recoil for games that don't support controllers. We have plans for this, but no ETA at the moment.

Comment

Working...
    X