reWASD stop working and aim go straight up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD stop working and aim go straight up

Hello, I just bought the license, but sometimes when Im playing cod, the right stick stop working, and the aim goes up, I can use all the butons, but not the right stick, I just unplug and plug the controller and it work again, I add just one config the relative stick deflection, do u think its because of that? My friends never had this problem, anyone to help me?

Hello!

It seems that the virtual stick gets stuck after you are using relative stick deflections in combos. It is a known issues for some cases. Please send me the config you are using. Right-click on the config's name to open the contextual menu and choose Open file location. I will need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Also, if you could describe the steps after which it happens, that would help us.

Comment

Yo tenia el mismo problema, al pulsar varios botones con los combos el joystick se quedaba mirando a un lado, actualice windows, desde 0 y volvi a instalar rewasd, 0 problemas desde entonces,no puede describir los pasos porque estas en medio de una pelea en Warzone jeje, pero yo creo que es al pulsar 3 o mas botones a la vez, ahora uso muchos mas combos y todos van perfectos

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
        Hello!

It seems that the virtual stick gets stuck after you are using relative stick deflections in combos. It is a known issues for some cases. Please send me the config you are using. Right-click on the config's name to open the contextual menu and choose Open file location. I will need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Also, if you could describe the steps after which it happens, that would help us.
        thank you for the fast response, I attached the rewasd file

Attached Files

Comment

I dont know what I do, sometimes Im just running around the map, slide n cancel, and it happens, Its never when Im shooting someone, I thought maybe I was changing the config by clicking in some buttons, but I just disconnect and connect again my controller and it go back to normal, its totally random

Comment

Hello!
            This is a known issue and our team is already working to fix it. We appreciate your providing information about this issue. I guess we will fix it in future updates, but no ETA yet. We will let you know as soon as there are any changes.

Comment

I think this is a problem with dualsense, I got a friend with a elite series 2 e another on with xbox controller, and this never happen

Comment

We are doing research to find where the problem is exactly. I'm trying to reproduce this bug with my dualsense as well .

Comment

Any update with this problem, I dont wanna go back to ds4windows hahahahaha but this random problem dont let me play

Comment

Hello! Not yet. Perhaps this will appear in the next updates during the summer.

Comment

Working...
                    X