• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from shift-mode as a input.

initial : Slot0 state
    RT down -> Shift to Slot1
    RT up -> Shift to Slot0

I want make an input when I back to slot0 with no slot1-inputs.
    example:
    RT down + A -> A' input
    RT down + B -> B' input
    RT down and RT up without A or B( or any other inputs) -> RT' input

How can I make it?

Hello
    I'm afraid I don't fully understand you. Could you describe it in different words?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	221.6 KB
ID:	232765Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	216.1 KB
ID:	232766

0. main configuration
      Lt single press : change to slot1

1. slot1
      Lt release press: change to slot0

================================================== =======================================
      Lt single press -> press A -> Lt release press : I can map "press A" on slot1.
      Lt single press -> no other input -> Lt release press: I want to map an input on this kind of Lt release press.

I know I can map an input on Lt release press. But I want to map an input on "Lt single press -> no other input -> Lt release press".

Comment

Just to clarify, would you like to use shortcuts to jump to another Layer? or did I miss something?

Comment

I know every basic function of rewasd.
          It seems like not implemented function.

Change to slot1 and back to slot0 with no other input triggers a event. I want map a button to that event.

Comment

<shortcuts to jump to another Layer>
            I already mapped LT to jump to slot1.

Comment

Thank you for describing what you want in more detail.

Perhaps I still understood something wrong, but exactly what you described cannot be done if LT is responsible for jumping to another Shift layer.
              Otherwise, mapping on the LT release will work under any condition.
              You can try the following:
              Make A, B or any other button you want mapped on another layer as a jump button in Shift in Custom mode and assign the input you want to that button on the other layer accordingly.
              At the same time, assign a Single Press of the left trigger to return to layer 0 without mapping in the current layer.

Finally, in layer 0, assign the mapping you want to LT Release.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
                Thank you for describing what you want in more detail.

Perhaps I still understood something wrong, but exactly what you described cannot be done if LT is responsible for jumping to another Shift layer.
                Otherwise, mapping on the LT release will work under any condition.
                You can try the following:
                Make A, B or any other button you want mapped on another layer as a jump button in Shift in Custom mode and assign the input you want to that button on the other layer accordingly.
                At the same time, assign a Single Press of the left trigger to return to layer 0 without mapping in the current layer.

Finally, in layer 0, assign the mapping you want to LT Release.
                Wow. Thanks. It can be implement like that. Thanks again.

Comment

We are always happy to help.

Comment

0. main configuration
                    Lt single press : change to slot1

1. slot1
                    Lt release press: change to slot0 + <trigger Lt' event>
                    Every other press event( like A ): change to slot0 without <trigger Lt' event>

================================================== =======================================
                    Lt single press -> press A -> Lt release press : press A triggers A' and change to slot0
                    Lt single press -> no other input -> Lt release press: <trigger Lt' event>

Comment

As I mentioned earlier, if LT is responsible for the switching to another layer and returning from it to the main one, it will not be possible to avoid the constant firing of the LT' event.
                      That is, the LT' event will fire in any sequence when you release the trigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X