Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toggle between shift modes takes 2 presses

Hi,

I think I'm having trouble with activators on an Azeron Cyborg.

If I set a key for a short-press "A" and a long-press toggle-shift things work as expected - either an A or toggle, depending on time pressed. But if I make the short-press the toggle and the long-press A, the A works fine but it takes TWO short-presses to toggle.

This is doing my head in :P It seems I am missing something how activators work.

Thanks for any clarification.

Hello
    Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Originally Posted by GM66 View Post
      If I set a key for a short-press "A" and a long-press toggle-shift things work as expected.
      Isn't is uncomfortable?
      Just make a single-press-A as shift-mode-button. And make unpress-A without other input as a different input from shift-mode.

Back from shift-mode as a input. - reWASD Forum

Comment

It seems I got it. This is a known issue with activators. The temporary solution is to use Start Press Activator instead of Single Press.

Comment

Thanks for the help.

But if I use the start-press it triggers both the toggle and the A (?). I am after one or the other.

Comment

PS I've sent the config file, Miron4ik42.

Comment

Our team already working on this issue and we plan to fix it in version 6.3. Stay tuned.

Comment

Thank you for that info

Comment

Working...
                X