Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Agent
    replied
    Yes. Let's continue via the Direct Messages.

Leave a comment:

• ninjaking493
    replied
    Shion are u a mod

Leave a comment:

• ninjaking493
    replied
    it is working and are u a mod so u can help me with this?

Leave a comment:

• Support Agent
    replied
    Try opening it in a new browser tab.

Leave a comment:

• ninjaking493
    replied
    the link is not working

Leave a comment:

• strokel
    replied
    Please follow the message above by 1ncorrect and send us your system ID in DM.

Leave a comment:

• ninjaking493
    replied
    can u also help me with that i just download and now it says the same thing

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    To prolong the trial period for you, I need to identify you in our database by a system ID. Please download this tool:

Launch it, copy SID that will be revealed and send it to me. You can do this in the form of a private message.

Leave a comment:

• dsfsadf
    replied
    That's weird because I installed the application just a few hours ago. Is there anyway to fix it or is it forcing me to buy it?

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    This pop-up window really informs that the trial of our application has ended.
    As soon as you launch reWASD on PC for the first time, the 7-day trial of the application starts automatically.

If you are the owner of a paid reWASD license, you just need to click on "I already have a key" and enter your serial number.
    Or click on the "Buy Now" button and purchase the set of functionality you need.

Leave a comment:

• dsfsadf
    started a topic Free trial ended without using it.

Free trial ended without using it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-04 112212.jpg
Views:	3752
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	232819 Got the software and it displays a message saying "It was a pleasure mapping for you during the trial period. Shall we go on?" Making it impossible for me to use. I cant click anything around it either. I tried disabling potentially unwanted apps in Windows Security, re-installing, and restarting my PC although none worked. If anybody could help me that would be appreciated.
Working...
X