HELP with combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP with combo

I have searched for an answer but couldn't find it.... so this is what I am trying to do and failing.

When I press my Left trigger to aim down sights, I want to add a right and left motion to the left stick, so essentially while I am aiming down sights the right and left strafe motion would repeat until I release the Left trigger.
    Is this possible and if so could you show me an example (with an image if possible) of how to achieve this?

Thank you in advance!

Hello! Try the Toggled "circle" combo. Basically, you would need a combo that mimics the square or a circle, so it would be something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	f4ab4671c4.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	233075

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello! Try the Toggled "circle" combo. Basically, you would need a combo that mimics the square or a circle, so it would be something like this:

Name:	f4ab4671c4.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	233075
      Toggled circle combo? Where do i find this?

Comment

First you need to create a combo like in the screenshot in the previous post.

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	233082

After that, enable the Toggle checkbox.

Comment

It does not ADS like this and seems to continue the combo constantly after the L2 button is released

Comment

Hmm. Constantly strafing left-right while having the trigger held down would require two inputs from the same button, which reWASD is unable to do yet.

Though there is an alternative that should work most of the time:

Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-25 003845.png
Views:	429
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	233091

Name:	x.png
Views:	358
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	233092

These settings would briefly (for 1ms) release the left trigger while moving the stick to 25% deflection left-right 4 times a second. I'm using relative deflection nodes to avoid overriding by the native stick movements.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
              Hmm. Constantly strafing left-right while having the trigger held down would require two inputs from the same button, which reWASD is unable to do yet.

Though there is an alternative that should work most of the time:

Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-25 003845.png
Views:	429
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	233091

Name:	x.png
Views:	358
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	233092

These settings would briefly (for 1ms) release the left trigger while moving the stick to 25% deflection left-right 4 times a second. I'm using relative deflection nodes to avoid overriding by the native stick movements.
              That seems to do what I wish, Thank you! One question, where do I find that eliminate stick deflection command at the end of your combo?

Comment

To get this, you need to select the relative deflection for the stick movements in the combo.

Comment

RatSnipe Hi, its for aimassist in games?? I play Warzone

Comment

Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post
                    RatSnipe Hi, its for aimassist in games?? I play Warzone
                    Would be better to use a Cronus Zen for aim assist in a warzone as the patterns you need to draw and the speed settings required to get that little extra manipulation of the in-game assist would be tough with reWASD. I just want to think less about my strafe in Halo infinite.

Comment

Working...
                    X