Failed to connect to server.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to connect to server.

I bought the full package software, downloaded it. When I open it I immediately get an error message that reads "Failed to connect to server. Check network and firewall settings."
    I disabled all firewalls and antivirus and it still gives the error message.

Hello! Please, check the Windows Security → App&browser control → Potentially unwanted app blocking option and turn it off. Also, please follow these steps:
    1. Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and open the file hosts via notepad. Please take a screenshot of the file.
    2. Open the command line and type ping secure.disc-soft.com to know if our server is pinging by your PC.

Comment

I am also having this problem, but only that it keeps me from activating my key, and I already checking to see if it's pinging, and that seems fine.

Comment

Originally Posted by Oddr View Post
        I am also having this problem, but only that it keeps me from activating my key, and I already checking to see if it's pinging, and that seems fine.
        Please check if your PC and reWASD have access to https://secure.disc-soft.com (the link should redirect you to our site).

Also, please send a screenshot of the contents of the hosts file and a screenshot of the result of the ping secure.disc-soft.com command in cmd.

Comment

Unable to connect

An error occurred during a connection to secure.disc-soft.com.
          Attached Files

Comment

If you are using Windows Firewall, make sure all reWASD rules are enabled for all network types.
            If you are using third-party antivirus or protection software, try adding all reWASD executables to the exclusions list.

If this does not help, try using a VPN of another country at the time of application activation.

Comment

Working...
            X