Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virtual Controller keeps looping "connecting, connected" Loop for Nintendo Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found that the sequence is correct and have followed the troubleshooting guide again. It still didn't work so I made the new logs and put them in the shared folder on google drive using the same link as before. https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...fy?usp=sharing

Comment

Thank you. We will review these logs and get back to you as soon as there is news.

Comment

Hello! Please disconnect all connected Bluetooth devices from the console. Also go to the list of connected Bluetooth devices on the PC and make sure that the console is not connected.
        After that, try setting up the external device from the beginning.

Comment

Following your directions didn't seem to help me, but I did manage to get the external controller to work by uninstalling and then reinstalling the Bluetooth dongles drivers once again. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Do you mean connecting an external virtual Switch Pro to the console? install vidmate
            get-mobdroapk.com

Last edited by chotulaall7; 26.08.2022, 11:25.

Comment

You can use reWASD's virtual controller on other PCs, phones, tablets, and consoles that support Bluetooth connection.

Comment

Working...
              X