do shortcuts disable combos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do shortcuts disable combos?

Hey guys, I recently discovered the shortcuts feature, whenever I apply a shortcut to my main configuration all my combos stop working. Is this normal?

Clicking [Apply] stops all running [Combo] and resets the state of a virtual controller with no regard to what changes you have made to the config.

Comment

Hmm, not sure what you mean. I have a strafing combo for my mouse whenever I right click. A soon as I add a shortcut all my combos will not work. If I remove the shortcut from my configuration all my combos start working again

Comment

Hello! You added a shortcut to the config, saved the changes, and after that the combo is no longer activated, right?
        Please send your config.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_8.png
Views:	205
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	233352

You can find your config by right-clicking on the profile name and open the file location.

Comment

here it is
          Attached Files

Comment

The config you have shared does not have any Shortcuts set in it.

Name:	2022-08-25_1-04-46.png
Views:	381
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	233400

And the [Combo] you have set for the [Right Mouse Button] would run only as long as you hold the [RMB].

If you have previously added a Shortcut that uses the [RMB], it would add a slight delay to other activators of that button. The delay is required to determine whenever an activator or a shortcut must be used. The delay can be set at Preferences > Press Time.

If this is not the case, please explain what you mean by "shortcuts" and describe the steps you made in more detail.

Comment

sorry just realized I posted it without the shortcuts, here is the config
              Attached Files

Comment

It's pretty weird, but I can't reproduce your issue either, since the updated config doesn't show the shortcuts.

Name:	image.png
Views:	188
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	233432
                Could you recreate this config from scratch and send it to us again?​

Comment

Working...
                X